Who would be the best replacement for Hughes?

I'd take Mourinho, Hiddink or Van Gaal over Hughes. This would be the case whether I was a fan of Hughes or not as I believe they are better managers.

As for Hughes, I'm not a fan, but if he gets us to 7th then I guess he deserves more time.

Cheesy said:
I'd take Mourinho, Hiddink or Van Gaal over Hughes. This would be the case whether I was a fan of Hughes or not as I believe they are better managers.

As for Hughes, I'm not a fan, but if he gets us to 7th then I guess he deserves more time.

even if Hughes gets 7th he will be gone.

can't see City selling the dream to Eto'o, and the like, with the lure of playing for Hughes.

Yawn...........
Is their no way the Mods can't control some of these Hughes threads, it's so boring. It's like 1 every bloody day!
NEWS FLASH*** HE (HUGHES) WILL REMAIN OUR MANAGER UNTIL DECEMBER AT LEAST & HOPEFULLY LONGER!.

Sorry for shouting but he has done a reasonable job & those asking for a replacement either now, summer or beyond need to ask themselves how the club has fared constantly changing the manager every year or so.
Get behind the man and the team.

MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:
Yawn...........
Is their no way the Mods can't control some of these Hughes threads, it's so boring. It's like 1 every bloody day!
NEWS FLASH*** HE (HUGHES) WILL REMAIN OUR MANAGER UNTIL DECEMBER AT LEAST & HOPEFULLY LONGER!.

Sorry for shouting but he has done a reasonable job & those asking for a replacement either now, summer or beyond need to ask themselves how the club has fared constantly changing the manager every year or so.

Don't like it? Don't read it. Simple. It's a discussion board. I'd much rather people moaned on here than at the game.

everyone who doesnt like this thread, seems sure that he will be here next year. it's not at all clear to me where this certainty comes from. the last official comment was back in january, afaik.

MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:
Yawn...........

Well, as you are so certain Hughes is staying, there's no reason for you to keep reading these threads is there? So you're off the hook! I, on the other hand, am not so sure that doing a 'reasonable job' is going to cut the mustard with our new owners, so I'm going to keep reading them.

hgblue said:
MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:
Yawn...........

Well, as you are so certain Hughes is staying, there's no reason for you to keep reading these threads is there? So you're off the hook! I, on the other hand, am not so sure that doing a 'reasonable job' is going to cut the mustard with our new owners, so I'm going to keep reading them.

And thats also just about where i am.

Mourhinho is a smug egotiscal arrorgant prick i just dread the thought of him joining us.I just needed to get that off my chest lol!

I think Hughes will be kept on.
We will have a decent finish to the season and I think he has the Arabs bluffed to the hilt.
He's not a great tactician and our defence is shit (since Faz left the club).

Not a lover of the man, but I will bite my tongue and hope he will do a job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.