Who would be the best replacement for Hughes?

Support our manager - bullshit.

Support the players that play for your club.
The manager has thick skin he don't care what you say.
The players on the others side can be emotional about it and drop loyalty.

Why does so many moan about how good Hughes is. He hasn't done much right this season so what is it.[/quote]

I think you are being totally unfair here, Hughes has done an OK job and has done just as well if not better than Erikson.. I am all for continuity and keeping Hughes but if Capello said he wanted the City job, I would happily change my opinion, because he and possibly Hiddink are the only 2 managers I want to see at City if we had a change now.

Other than that Lets get behind the man in charge.. Mark Hughes

crystal_mais said:
Why does so many moan about how good Hughes is. He hasn't done much right this season so what is it.
Hughes has done an OK job and has done just as well if not better than Erikson.. I
Nonsense. MH has bought new players for £110 million and will still get less points than SGE did.

SERIOUSLY

why dont we start discussing who we'd want as our next manager AFTER Hughes has gone......my god, hughes is our manager, like it or not, so let just fookin support him.

if our owners sack him then talk about who we'd like as the replacement.

all in all this season has been nothing like a washout. look at tottenham who spent just as much and are in the same position. and were now starting to play better as a team and the individuals are starting to shine.
The names in the OP look great, but they could come in and send us the wrong way, at least with hughes were starting to gel as a team and look more consistant.

LETS TALK ABOUT A NEW MANAGER AFTER HUGHES IS GONE.....if he even does go, which most of us suspect he wont go!!

barney8 said:
crystal_mais said:
Why does so many moan about how good Hughes is. He hasn't done much right this season so what is it.
Hughes has done an OK job and has done just as well if not better than Erikson.. I
Nonsense. MH has bought new players for £110 million and will still get less points than SGE did.

Well at least Hughes side has shown gradual progression and his signings have been more effective.

SGE got most of his points in the first half of the season and he did'nt have a clue second half and the majority of his signings were not too good.

We will be in a far healthier position at the end of this season.

de niro said:
i think we are on the right lines, always have done but i'm not sure thats enough for our owners, i would like stability but i expect change.

we can't lose because if hughes stays and we get it right, if not we will get a big big name in.

I've said many times I've no axe to grind with Hughes. But I do think de niro will be proved right in the summer and there will be a lot of unhappy people on here when the time comes.

kippax neil said:
de niro said:
i think we are on the right lines, always have done but i'm not sure thats enough for our owners, i would like stability but i expect change.

we can't lose because if hughes stays and we get it right, if not we will get a big big name in.

I've said many times I've no axe to grind with Hughes. But I do think de niro will be proved right in the summer and there will be a lot of unhappy people on here when the time comes.

i agree, i just hope if hughes is gone its done as soon as the last ball is kicked and a new man in within a week of it happening. we need everyone in quicky with a full pre season ready for 09/10

bobmcfc said:
kippax neil said:
de niro said:

i agree, i just hope if hughes is gone its done as soon as the last ball is kicked and a new man in within a week of it happening. we need everyone in quicky with a full pre season ready for 09/10

absolutely. the time is coming where we need to see ADUG take control and show that they can be as decisive as we require them to be.

if we piss about for a few weeks after the end of the season it will do no-one any favours HOWEVER i will be very surprised if ADUG take their time - i expect them to be swift and clinical.

broken-record.jpg

if we do it early enough then i dont see any reason for it to have a negative effect next season. we just need to get it right if there must be another change and it must be of the highest quality available or not al all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.