Who would be the best replacement for Hughes?

jeffmr2 said:
Mourhinho is a smug egotiscal arrorgant prick i just dread the thought of him joining us.I just needed to get that off my chest lol!
my opinion as well .chelsea fans want him back because they are smug arrogant etc etc.

MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:
Yawn...........
Is their no way the Mods can't control some of these Hughes threads, it's so boring. It's like 1 every bloody day!
NEWS FLASH*** HE (HUGHES) WILL REMAIN OUR MANAGER UNTIL DECEMBER AT LEAST & HOPEFULLY LONGER!.

Sorry for shouting but he has done a reasonable job & those asking for a replacement either now, summer or beyond need to ask themselves how the club has fared constantly changing the manager every year or so.
Get behind the man and the team.
Views: 459

My first post so please dont call me a rag.

Who do you think Hughes would be likely to sign in summer if he stays, and who do you think Scolari would sign if he took over?

The owners still have the money, but do you think a change of manager would mean totally different players through the door?
That's his 1st post this one is his last one,it's pretty obvious why it's here.

bluemanc said:
MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:
Yawn...........
Is their no way the Mods can't control some of these Hughes threads, it's so boring. It's like 1 every bloody day!
NEWS FLASH*** HE (HUGHES) WILL REMAIN OUR MANAGER UNTIL DECEMBER AT LEAST & HOPEFULLY LONGER!.

Sorry for shouting but he has done a reasonable job & those asking for a replacement either now, summer or beyond need to ask themselves how the club has fared constantly changing the manager every year or so.
Get behind the man and the team.
Views: 459

My first post so please dont call me a rag.

Who do you think Hughes would be likely to sign in summer if he stays, and who do you think Scolari would sign if he took over?

The owners still have the money, but do you think a change of manager would mean totally different players through the door?
That's his 1st post this one is his last one,it's pretty obvious why it's here.

i know i have done a bottle of red in however i have read your post twice and still got fuck all idea what you are on about!!!!????

BufordUSABlue said:
quinny's disco pants said:
jimharri said:
sam the drummer said:
HUGHES is our manager, he WILL be our manager next year.
Support our manager.
Support our players.
Support our club.
Seconded.
third'ed

4th'ed!

Support our manager - bullshit.

Support the players that play for your club.
The manager has thick skin he don't care what you say.
The players on the others side can be emotional about it and drop loyalty.

Why does so many moan about how good Hughes is. He hasn't done much right this season so what is it.

i think we are on the right lines, always have done but i'm not sure thats enough for our owners, i would like stability but i expect change.

we can't lose because if hughes stays and we get it right, if not we will get a big big name in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.