Who would have thought this in August....

blueinsa said:
Kiam ffs sake pal. You wait for someone to post somrthing you agree with then you jump on their backs, patting them on their heads shouting "yeah" "great post mate" what has "insa" got to say to that!

Deary deary me!

What, don't understand a word of that. Please translate.

blueinsa said:
Blue Lloyd said:
Got to page 13 of that and frankly got bored. I doubt much changed in what I neglected to read.

Question for you all though - a little food for thought.

Ireland has been by far and away City's best player this season I think we are all agreed? - Any doubters please speak up. Ireland has also been vocal in his praise for Hughes with comments about him being the best manager he has worked under etc etc......

Discuss.

Agreed ireland has been good and yes he has said some nice things about \hughes.... your point is?

My point is my friend our most consistent player by a country mile this season has expressed the opinion that Mark Hughes is the most professional manager he has worked under. I think people are allowing the good start under Sven to mask the bigger picture. Mark Hughes inherited a joke of a squad that once Christmas was out the way had been sussed bigtime. Brum and Reading both went down yet inflicted defeats on us away from home as an example.

Yes we have spent money although I'll maintain some of the figures banded about on here are pure fantasy and it's pretty obvious in Jo & possibly Robinho these weren't of Hughes doing.

blueinsa said:
kiam06 said:
Be fair Kompany has played the last two months with a foot injury so again unfair.

Insa who was the best in Heartbeat Nick Berry or that other guy?

Nick, who is your favourite tellytubby? bet it's tinkwinky! Do you like to play with it? Your tinkywinky doll that is?

More of a Po man myself.

kiam06 said:
blueinsa said:
Kiam ffs sake pal. You wait for someone to post somrthing you agree with then you jump on their backs, patting them on their heads shouting "yeah" "great post mate" what has "insa" got to say to that!

Deary deary me!

What im saying is you havnt got a mind of your own, one that is capable of forming a logical argument, so you wait for someone else to do it then you agree with them. Did you get that?

blueinsa said:
kiam06 said:
blueinsa said:

Deary deary me!

What im saying is you havnt got a mind of your own, one that is capable of forming a logical argument, so you wait for someone else to do it then you agree with them. Did you get that?

Thats funny you've been responding to my original post for the last few hours, so it must have been quite a logical argument for you to give up so much of your time.

Blue Lloyd said:
blueinsa said:
Blue Lloyd said:
Got to page 13 of that and frankly got bored. I doubt much changed in what I neglected to read.

Ireland has been by far and away City's best player this season I think we are all agreed? - Any doubters please speak up. Ireland has also been vocal in his praise for Hughes with comments about him being the best manager he has worked under etc etc......

Discuss.

Agreed ireland has been good and yes he has said some nice things about \hughes.... your point is?

My point is my friend our most consistent player by a country mile this season has expressed the opinion that Mark Hughes is the most professional manager he has worked under. I think people are allowing the good start under Sven to mask the bigger picture. Mark Hughes inherited a joke of a squad that once Christmas was out the way had been sussed bigtime. Brum and Reading both went down yet inflicted defeats on us away from home as an example.

Yes we have spent money although I'll maintain some of the figures banded about on here are pure fantasy and it's pretty obvious in Jo & possibly Robinho these weren't of Hughes doing.

TBH mate i dont care about what sven did thats history my concern is city this year under Hughes. Yes we have some good football but also some shit. That is borne out by the fact we have lost 18 league games! You say Hughes inherited a joke squad but the fact is that squad finished 9th with 55 points and that squad+Hughes signings wont manage that! A big failure as far as im concerned

Night Kiam dont forget to take your tablets eh... thas a good lad!

We will agree to disagree mate, Ive got to make a move. I take your points on board, don't agree with them but that is what the forum is for.

Enjoy the Bolton game, and lets hope whether Hughes stays or goes City do well. Good night and God Bless.

blueinsa said:
Blue Lloyd said:
blueinsa said:
Blue Lloyd said:

Discuss.

TBH mate i dont care about what sven did thats history my concern is city this year under Hughes. Yes we have some good football but also some shit. That is borne out by the fact we have lost 18 league games! You say Hughes inherited a joke squad but the fact is that squad finished 9th with 55 points and that squad+Hughes signings wont manage that! A big failure as far as im concerned

That squad finished 9th with 55 points because a lot of it was an unknown quantity that took teams by surprise early on.

Its not just about a few points, the displayes away have been both crap and down to Hughes, even a fair few home games have been skin of the teath stuff, and against poor teams at that.

In fact things are so bad that for the first time EVER I knew we would lose at old tradgic, there was no hope in my heart of snatching a draw..............for that I blame Hughes, he has killed off any hope that pride would make any difference, and his clueless appoach would just gift the bast*rds an easy three points

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.