Who would have thought this in August....

Blue Lloyd said:
Got to page 13 of that and frankly got bored. I doubt much changed in what I neglected to read.

Question for you all though - a little food for thought.

Ireland has been by far and away City's best player this season I think we are all agreed? - Any doubters please speak up. Ireland has also been vocal in his praise for Hughes with comments about him being the best manager he has worked under etc etc......

Discuss.

Agreed ireland has been good and yes he has said some nice things about \hughes.... your point is?

Blue Lloyd said:
Got to page 13 of that and frankly got bored. I doubt much changed in what I neglected to read.

Ireland has been by far and away City's best player this season I think we are all agreed? - Any doubters please speak up. Ireland has also been vocal in his praise for Hughes with comments about him being the best manager he has worked under etc etc......

Discuss.

Good point blue Lloyd but don't give our manager credit, Insa will get upset.

blueinsa said:
Blue Lloyd said:

Discuss.

Agreed ireland has been good and yes he has said some nice things about \hughes.... your point is?
as has robinho

See Insa you are just stirring the sack Hughes pot and the club and the supporters are not having it. Give it up.

Rammy Blue said:
The Cyber Goat said:
Rammy Blue said:
honest to god, is the average IQ of bluemoon posters about 1?????

we have got more defensive as the season has gone on yet not stopped conceding goals, some people on here need medical attention.

not 1 player brought in by Hughes has actually improved, they have all gone backwards.

ffs.

Did u watch Kompany, Zab De Jong etc. last season? ffs INDEEDY!!

what the fuck are you on about, who mentioned last season??????????

to answer your point however irrelevant Vince isn't the player who i thought was magnificent early season, De Jong is NOT an 18mil player and hasn't had a GREAT game yet. However i love Zab but he haqs hardly ripped up trees in second half of season.

Do you watch the games?

Agreed Vinnie does'nt have anywhere near the influence on games he had in his first few months, De Jong does'nt spread the ball about like he did when he first came, Bridge has been awful (and that is kind), take the form of Dunne & Richards into account and every player seems to be suffering under Hughes. Before anyone uses Ireland has a counter argument he is the player he is this year because of the hardwork he put in himself pre-season.

We are not progressing!
We are not even Stabilising!
We are worse off than last year with better players!

Come on kiam/goat you have gone all silent on me! Whats up, waiting for more of you pals to show up?

Be fair Kompany has played the last two months with a foot injury so again unfair.

Insa who was the best in Heartbeat Nick Berry or that other guy?

Kiam ffs sake pal. You wait for someone to post somrthing you agree with then you jump on their backs, patting them on their heads shouting "yeah" "great post mate" what has "insa" got to say to that!

Deary deary me!

kiam06 said:
Be fair Kompany has played the last two months with a foot injury so again unfair.

Insa who was the best in Heartbeat Nick Berry or that other guy?

Nick, who is your favourite tellytubby? bet it's tinkwinky! Do you like to play with it? Your tinkywinky doll that is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.