Who would have thought this in August....

Rammy Blue said:
The Cyber Goat said:
Rammy Blue said:
honest to god, is the average IQ of bluemoon posters about 1?????

we have got more defensive as the season has gone on yet not stopped conceding goals, some people on here need medical attention.

not 1 player brought in by Hughes has actually improved, they have all gone backwards.

ffs.

Did u watch Kompany, Zab De Jong etc. last season? ffs INDEEDY!!

what the fuck are you on about, who mentioned last season??????????

to answer your point however irrelevant Vince isn't the player who i thought was magnificent early season, De Jong is NOT an 18mil player and hasn't had a GREAT game yet. However i love Zab but he haqs hardly ripped up trees in second half of season.

Do you watch the games?

How can you tell all the players have gone backwards in less than a season? Surely you would have had to had a benchmark ie. last seasons performances to judge them off? Is that irrelevant?

blueinsa said:
kiam06 said:
kiam06 said:
We play the same formation as Liverpool, Chelsea, Rags to name but three and it works for them. So what are you talking about?

Insa you didn't repond to this earlier, you say 2DMs does not work then answer this.

18 league defeats and still letting in goals rather suggests it soesnt work dont yo think!

So again I have to repeat myself because Insa does not listen, we have a squad of deadwood. The formation works for the other teams mentioned because they're managers have been given time to sign the players they want. Simple isn't it.

kiam06 said:
blueinsa said:
kiam06 said:
kiam06 said:
We play the same formation as Liverpool, Chelsea, Rags to name but three and it works for them. So what are you talking about?

Insa you didn't repond to this earlier, you say 2DMs does not work then answer this.

18 league defeats and still letting in goals rather suggests it soesnt work dont yo think!

So again I have to repeat myself because Insa does not listen, we have a squad of deadwood. The formation works for the other teams mentioned because they're managers have been given time to sign the players they want. Simple isn't it.

He will give you an irrelevent question now and then call you sweetie!!

Insa another question do you think we would have finished higher this season with another manager in charge, if so who?

kiam06 said:
blueinsa said:
kiam06 said:
kiam06 said:

Ive answered your question and because you dont like the answer or probably cant understand it, you resort to the rant "deadwood" I cant make out what it is with you and goat? Your either very young, in which case shouldnt you be in bed! Your either both on the beer or drugs or both, or is it that you are both just plain and simple fucking numpties with no understanding of football at all... I wonder!

kiam06 said:
Insa another question do you think we would have finished higher this season with another manager in charge, if so who?
Yes and any other manager in the prem given our squad and the money Hughes got would probably have managed it

Insa You're like that bird from Murder She Wrote how did you know all that.

Got to page 13 of that and frankly got bored. I doubt much changed in what I neglected to read.

Question for you all though - a little food for thought.

Ireland has been by far and away City's best player this season I think we are all agreed? - Any doubters please speak up. Ireland has also been vocal in his praise for Hughes with comments about him being the best manager he has worked under etc etc......

Discuss.

blueinsa said:
kiam06 said:
Yes and any other manager in the prem given our squad and the money Hughes got would probably have managed it

You are deluded my friend, you are one of those fans who can't admit we have some really poor players at the club. We have got so many to get rid off before any manager can make improvements, even Mourinho couldn't turn Dunne, Ball, Garrido, Benjani into good players so don't take the mick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.