Who would have thought this in August....

DontLookBackInAnger said:
spanishblue said:
9th last year we are 10th now, so not a huge improvement.

SO WHAT
is that the only answer you can give to a well thought out post with plenty of positives we have a great season to look forward to

I see no improvement, so however well thought out it is the rest of the premise is false.

For fuck sake its his first season
SHOW ME A MANAGER that has provided trophies in his first yr
Why do you want to crucify him after such a short time its taken 2 transfer openings to strenthen the squad is one more going to hurt you

kiam06 said:
Cheesy said:
Remind me again... did we go out of the cup to them? Last time I looked hitting the post counted for fook all :-)

As for Schalke, we thought they were better than they were. They have also had a decidedly mediocre season in the league.

You should work for the Daily Mirror.

I'm talking facts here! If you wish to debate them with then go ahead, if you can't why bother posting that drivel?

Cheesy said:
kiam06 said:
Cheesy said:
Remind me again... did we go out of the cup to them? Last time I looked hitting the post counted for fook all :-)

As for Schalke, we thought they were better than they were. They have also had a decidedly mediocre season in the league.

I'm talking facts here! If you wish to debate them with then go ahead, if you can't why bother posting that drivel?

Sorry Rafa, your talking something but it isn't facts.

Why can't you just get behind your manager for once?

spanishblue said:
spanishblue said:

SO WHAT
is that the only answer you can give to a well thought out post with plenty of positives we have a great season to look forward to

I see no improvement, so however well thought out it is the rest of the premise is false.

For fuck sake its his first season
SHOW ME A MANAGER that has provided trophies in his first yr
Why do you want to crucify him after such a short time its taken 2 transfer openings to strenthen the squad is one more going to hurt you

That seems simple. However, it could be a disaster(as happened in the case of Alan Ball)another transfer window, is another one of players that won't fit in when he is replaced.

kiam06 said:
Cheesy said:
kiam06 said:
Cheesy said:

Sorry Rafa, your talking something but it isn't facts.

Why can't you just get behind your manager for once?

So you're not going to debate the facts with me & you're just going to throw in little digs? Do you not think that all that shows is that you may have lost the argument?

As for getting behind the manager, when I'm at the game I don't criticise any of the staff.

Hughes's signings have been top quality, he seems to want hard working, commited players such as Kompany, De Jong, Zabaleta etc....

What is everyones problem, the premiership is all about graft and that is what he is trying to bring to our team, can nobody else see that?

kiam06 said:
Hughes's signings have been top quality, he seems to want hard working, commited players such as Kompany, De Jong, Zabaleta etc....

What is everyones problem, the premiership is all about graft and that is what he is trying to bring to our team, can nobody else see that?

I think it's fair to say a lot of people(including me)don't.

I will give you one FACT, sacking your manager after one season gets you nowhere. History supports that.

kiam06 said:

The Premiership is not all about graft though is it? Of course you need to work hard but you need quality in the manager & the players also.

Sven didnt have a shit load of injuries to deal with or a long european run, what was it 16-17 games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.