Who would have thought this in August....

BobKowalski said:
kiam06 said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
we finished 9th last season, at the moment we are 10th.

Yes but your just splitting hairs, a matter of a few points.

Tell that to boro or the barcodes or to Liverpool. Those few points you mention are the difference between relegation disaster or safety, glory or failure.

We need to change the way we look at things

9th or 10th does it matter?

kiam06 said:
BobKowalski said:
kiam06 said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
we finished 9th last season, at the moment we are 10th.

Yes but your just splitting hairs, a matter of a few points.

Tell that to boro or the barcodes or to Liverpool. Those few points you mention are the difference between relegation disaster or safety, glory or failure.

We need to change the way we look at things

9th or 10th does it matter?

Yes.

For losers on the other hand it probably doesn't.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
ConnorMCFC said:
hate to say it, and tin hat will be firmly on now but....

look at united, not only have they got IMO the best team in the league, they also work just as if not harder than any other in the league, something you cant fault united for is there work rate and willingness to battle for on another
And the fact that they play hard for 90mins they never seem to give up.

Thats what will happen if we leave Hughes to sign a few more Kompany's and Zabaleta's we will become a force away from home. We are just let down by our dodgy players that have served well but need moving on such as Dunne, Ball, Vassell etc..

Hughes knows what he is doing, keep the faith!!

kiam06 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
ConnorMCFC said:
hate to say it, and tin hat will be firmly on now but....

look at united, not only have they got IMO the best team in the league, they also work just as if not harder than any other in the league, something you cant fault united for is there work rate and willingness to battle for on another
And the fact that they play hard for 90mins they never seem to give up.

Thats what will happen if we leave Hughes to sign a few more Kompany's and Zabaleta's we will become a force away from home. We are just let down by our dodgy players that have served well but need moving on such as Dunne, Ball, Vassell etc..

Hughes knows what he is doing, keep the faith!!
spot on, i said before, hughes will get rid of the deadwood, like vass and fernandes, and i dont know about you but when you see them ready to come on as a sub i dont think there going to change a game!

next season say we sign scott parker and RSC in the summer, instead of bringing vass and fernandes on we could bing on bellers or RSC, or scott parker?

our squad will have much more depth, added to that some 'robinho' type players with the skill and quality to produce that little bit of magic, we will get the right balance

ConnorMCFC said:
...next season say we sign scott parker and RSC in the summer, instead of bringing vass and fernandes on we could bing on bellers or RSC, or scott parker?

...oh god kill me now

I wish we had more supporters like you Connor we might actually get somewhere instead of the usual 'sack the manager' brigade. 34 years and they have not learned.

BobKowalski said:
ConnorMCFC said:
...next season say we sign scott parker and RSC in the summer, instead of bringing vass and fernandes on we could bing on bellers or RSC, or scott parker?

...oh god kill me now

Me next.

See Connor they over react again, you suggested Scott Parker and RSC instead of Vassell and Fernandes and the numpties on here turn their nose up at it.

If any City fan would rather have Vassell and Fernandes ahead of RSC and Scott Parker you need your head testing.

moomba said:
BobKowalski said:
ConnorMCFC said:

...oh god kill me now

Me next.
im just using them as an example, wouldnt you rather have players like that coming on than vass or fernandes?

as much as you want it to happen we cant have a squad full of 30 million pound players as there not going to want to sit on the bench week in week out

kiam06 said:
I wish we had more supporters like you Connor we might actually get somewhere instead of the usual 'sack the manager' brigade. 34 years and they have not learned.
cheers mate, ive never seen stability at our club, i have waited all my life to see us win a trophey, im not going to start being impatient now im willing to wait....lets the good times roll!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.