who would take 4th

Bill

right now?

i would,i'm shitting it, not cos of the players but because we seem to have no clue, no cohersion, no attack and a poor defence.
its as though 11 guys, strangers even, have just turned up at the park for a knockabout.

what is being said to these guys, what intructions (if any) do they go out with?

unless there is a marked improvement we are going to get a fair few pastings this season cos the prem has much stronger sides than the ones we have played so far, ok we have tevez to come in,silva even but my word we have been bobbins and bobbins all over the pitch.

not me, I see 2nd or 3rd on the cards. I`ve seen too many pre season wins followed by a crap season to know to take no notice of pre season friendlies

I'd take 4th, but I'm hoping for better. We're doing some good business in the transfer market, but how much better would it have been if we'd beat Spurs to 4th. The mind boggles.....

Im with you de niro. I would take 4th right now without even hesitating. Anything above this is a major bonus. Im sure 4th will be the target given to mancini do i will be happy with that. The press say we should be finishing 1st so when we dont, they can just slate us even more.

If we keep playing like this we will not even make it into the top 6. I don't even want to think about what would happen then.... pretty sure the Sheikh will have had enough then.

I'd take 4th in a shot, Chelsea, Utd and Arsenal are still bloody good sides.
That fight for 4th is going to be tough.

if lfc strengthen their squad with good players and we do not get a good CB , it will be close fight till the end and eventually tipping us over for a fourth.Dont rule out spurs and everton.

avoidconfusion said:
If we keep playing like this we will not even make it into the top 6. I don't even want to think about what would happen then.... pretty sure the Sheikh will have had enough then.
dont know if this is possible but can you be a bit more negative :-)

I'd take 4th, IMO we won't win the league and are still way off the rags and chelski. 3rd is possible however.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.