who would take 4th

I would take 4th, I think if Arsenal keep hold of Fabregas we won't finish above them, meaning the top 3 will be the same as last season again.

Think we've got a good chance of winning something though, maybe the Europa League.

How about:

1.) Chelsea
2.) *cough*
3.) Arsenal
4.) City
5.) Liverpool
6.) Tottenham
7.) Villa

I don't think we'll be too far behind Arsenal at all.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:39 am --<br /><br />
greasedupdeafguy said:
4th and a trophy would be very good

Basic requirement for the money that's been spent. 5th and no trophy would be shit.

I think this suits Spurs everyone writing us off, even the bookies. They'll be less pressure for us

If we can get a striker sorted there is a chance we'll be up there again. I'd much rather have Tottenham's squad than Liverpool's. Looking at their forum they think they'll finish top 4 with ease

no chance ,,under sven we thought we could get uefa cup 6th ish ..so no way anything below a real title challenge is poor with this squad of players ..if we come 3rd but had a challenge thats fine ,,4th 18 points of top aint fine

i'd take 4th because once we get in the champs league then it's fuckin lift off, if people think the last 2 summers signings have shown intent then i'm expectin us to shake the very core of world football once we get in that bastard champs league.........can't wait.

4th would do for me,the friendly games have made us look poor.
When we get back to full strengh and the full pace of the prem things will change for the better.

yozzer said:
no chance ,,under sven we thought we could get uefa cup 6th ish ..so no way anything below a real title challenge is poor with this squad of players ..if we come 3rd but had a challenge thats fine ,,4th 18 points of top aint fine

Agree completely with this. I think 4th is fine, but only if we are close to the eventual winners. If things are tight at the top you can't get pissy about finishing in 4th but only 6/7 points behind the winners, if we are way back though and haven't won any cup I won't be overly impressed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.