who would take 4th

i'm worried sick,we dont seem to be any further on from last season,early days with new players and that but we look clueless. even the established from last season look all over the place. worrying.

i'll take 4th but only as a minimum, i take what you are saying about no cohesion, but i would point out spurs,chelsea, liverpool are not pulling up any trees either and they have settled,cohesive squads.
its all about aug 14th and with our better players still to come back, i am optimistic of 4th or better

Clubber said:
I would have taken 4th before all this scarmongering, but that's because it means about the same as 2nd really.

This is bang on, if you don't win it, which I can't honestly see us doing it's all about champions league qualification, the rest is just bollocks, other than finishing above scum, although I think thats a bit beyond us yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.