Who would you buy in the summer ?

What about Ashley young? Don't think we could get him for a price that wouldn't be mocked by all but us fans, but I could put up with that, it's been worse!

borninm14 said:
for me I think we still need a commanding central defender and I would go for Ryan Shawcross , we need a right back and Maicon would be a perfect addition, finally a box to box midfielder like Yaya Toure , qualification for the CL may mean we set our sights at a different level but these three would make us formidable .

Dont have names but for me

- Top quality right back
- Top quality striker (to pair with Tevez - Ade / Tevex dont work)
- A defensive midfield player that has both the qualities of Barry & DJ - ie one that can pass and tackle
- Creative midfield player (maybe if Ireland starts playing again we dont need one)

To win or challenge for the Prem we need a Terry, Vidic, Stam type centre half.

We should also bring back Hart to challenge Given.

Ireland and SWP are not good enough so a creative midfielder is a must. I still think Kaka could be on his way.

All depends what Jose wants ;)

Banned Tosspot said:
To win or challenge for the Prem we need a Terry, Vidic, Stam type centre half.

We should also bring back Hart to challenge Given.

Ireland and SWP are not good enough so a creative midfielder is a must. I still think Kaka could be on his way.

All depends what Jose wants ;)

KAKA is shite - struggling at Real - dont want another white elephant - if this last 18 months has shown us one thing superstars we dont want instead we want quality class players that have a huge workrate and plenty of skill and ability. Rather have a Fletcher than a Kaka

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.