Who would you like us to sign next?

BlueMoonRisin’

Would love Pellegrini to raid Dortmund for Marco Reus. Ideal as a left winger or can play as L/M. Fast paced, scores goals, only 24 yrs old and would seriously improve us. Top player but would be hard to prise him away. Money talks as they say, so you never know.

bluemoon risin' said:
Would love Pellegrini to raid Dortmund for Marco Reus. Ideal as a left winger or can play as L/M. Fast paced, scores goals, only 24 yrs old and would seriously improve us. Top player but would be hard to prise him away. Money talks as they say, so you never know.
We are scoring for fun but leaking goals and our best defender is an injury concern..........seems obvious where we need to strengthen.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Top quality central midfielder either Gundogan or Pogba

Yea, a top quality box to box centre mid capable of playing defensive mid (if we're not gonna put Yaya or Fern there in the odd champs league game) and a quality centre half. I don't think we really need anything else at the moment. Quality over quantity

i'd go all out for luke shaw from southampton. gonna be the best left back around for the next decade imo.

I think we're very much in the hunt for reinforcements/upgrades for the back 5.
10 places available only Zab, Vinny, Demi and Nasty are certs to be here next season IMO.

The rest need to convince MP and TB of their worth in the rest of the season.

A defensive midfielder in Blaise Matuidi. If Yaya gets injured and Rodwell remains unavailable, i think Nasri or Milner could come in and fill in for that position, however, if Fernandinho succumbs to injury, then we don't really have anyone of that standard who could come in and contribute to that level of play. Garcia is capable of playing that role, but the drop off in quality is too big.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.