Who would you like us to sign next?

MancAl said:
Just need to sign a centre back like Subotic or Hummels... Not likely but we should bloody try!

Wasn't one of them stretchered off yesterday? I'd go for one of the Porto defenders and antoine griezmann wants to leave Sociedad. Also someone we can put in midfield and not worry about the drop off after our best. 2.

MillionDollarDream said:
MancAl said:
Just need to sign a centre back like Subotic or Hummels... Not likely but we should bloody try!

Wasn't one of them stretchered off yesterday? I'd go for one of the Porto defenders and antoine griezmann wants to leave Sociedad. Also someone we can put in midfield and not worry about the drop off after our best. 2.

Subotic..out for 6 months.

MancAl said:
They've been pretty gash this season. Think we need Vidal, would be perfect next to Toure, would provide defensive cover and isn't bad at going forward. Shame he'd cost at least £45mil.
Him, Shaw, Mangala and Cuadrado would make me very happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.