Who would you like us to sign next?

How about this mega deal

We buy Suarez for £50m from Liverpool, sell Dzeko to Dortmund £20m, offer Madrid Aguero in exchange of £25m cash, Khedeira and Isco.

I know I'm gonna be slammed for suggesting Aguero is offloaded but IMO we would have a stronger line up with Isco, Suarez and Khedeira in the squad than Aguero an Dzeko. I know football manager will be mentioned but this bunch of deals is very very realistic!!

If I was City, I would just bite the bullet and get it sorted, Signing 10 £30million players isn't a great idea as City have plenty of good squad players but now they need "special players".

£250 million - Messi

Aguero
Jovetic-Messi-Dave
Yaya-Fernandinho
Clichy-Vinnie-Nasty-Zab

The Engineer said:
How about this mega deal

We buy Suarez for £50m from Liverpool, sell Dzeko to Dortmund £20m, offer Madrid Aguero in exchange of £25m cash, Khedeira and Isco.

I know I'm gonna be slammed for suggesting Aguero is offloaded but IMO we would have a stronger line up with Isco, Suarez and Khedeira in the squad than Aguero an Dzeko. I know football manager will be mentioned but this bunch of deals is very very realistic!!

I'll just ignore everything you said about aguero. Do you really think dortmund are stupid enough to buy dzeko for 20m?

In:
Caballero
Matuidi
Shaw (Loan out)
Baines
Vertonghen (In an ideal world)
Isco or Mata

Out:
Garcia
Dzeko
Lescott
Rodwell
Kolarov

along w leighton baines, I think willy caballero is a must buy in january. I see Joe Hart as our long term #1 but he's no where near where he needs to be right now. Caballero unlike Pantillimon, would scare the shit out of Hart and force him to step up his game if he ever wants to see the field again. Caballero is top class IMO, he doesn't ever lose focus and is exactly the kind of competition we need for Hart to come back to his glory days.

The defensive mid thing worries me too, especially if we want to compete against teams like bayern, real, and barcelona. Pogba would be ideal but we might have to wait till summer to make that move. For January though, we do need someone, a veteran that can still bring it and could be eligible for Champions league... Finding that player might be a bit tricky though and the last thing we need to do is waste money on another player who isn't even good enough to be a squad player. i.e. javi garcia, rodwell, and sinclair... If it were me, I'd look at Bruno from villarreal or fernando from porto (even though he couldnt play CL)... It's a damn shame we got rid of NDJ though, he'd be perfect. We might be forced to recall barry from loan... though I don't think that'd help too much. I'd almost rather see Milner be converted into a holding mid bc for me, Barry's lost it and Milner is discipline enough to learn the position... probably a bit of stretch that one and just goes for showing how desperately I think we need a change in that area for the big games, at least. Bayern completely dominated us bc they played with 5 in the middle, we need a modified 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 option to go to

Come summer time, I think it's time to say goodbye to clichy and kolorav (though if we get baines in january I can see one being shipped out then), lescott, rodwell, garcia, pantillimon (for me he's too young to be content with #2 and simply not good enough to ever be our trusted #1), and dzeko... not too mention barry and sinclair. Let's have them all replaced with fresh faces who will fit Pelligrini's style of play better bc whether he's in charge or not, seems like the barca boys upstairs are making the all-out-attack philosophy our own.

Summer dreams: Messi, pogba, mangala, reus or sharawwy (maybe both lol), a young LB like shaw but probably not shaw, unfortunately as I don't see him leaving anytime soon, and a young creative cam... ISCO? oh wait...

leaving us something like...

goalkeepers: hart,
defenders: micah, zab, vinny, nasty, demichiles, mangala, baines, (shaw-like) lb
midfielders: pogba, yaya, fernandinho, fernando, silva, nasri, reus, jesus navas
forwards: el sharawwy(or MESSI), jovetic, negredo, aguero

with boyata and guidetti out on loan

obviously the latter half of this post is a little bit unrealistic... but for fucks sake, we do need some changes

in my view we need to bring in a ' De jong / Barry ' style of player to bolster that gap in front of the defence. Yaya and Ferd do not give this protection and it would allow the box to box players more freedom to support the forwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.