Who would you like us to sign next?

Invest it all in either new medical staff or turning Rodwell into a bionic man.

Realistically though I'd go for Will Hughes so we have an extra playmaker in the squad and I reckon he can make the step up and in a year or two become a real class act.

Either a CM or CDM, Ilkay Gundogan or Mascherano would be my picks. If we sell Dzeko, a striker to replace him (Guidetti will need another loan due to the 18 month fitness setback).

Demba Ba for < £10 million with Dzeko going for circa £20mil might be a good deal.

I like the idea of having another striker with pace some one like Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang would be good, not much chance of nabbing him though as he seems destined to take Lewandowski's spot in the first XI next season.

Bellamyend said:
we need more craft in centre mid - seen Charlie Mulgrew bossing games for Celtic there - Champs League pedigree, good price, and BRITISH!!! £12-15m could get him imo

HAS TO BE A CLARKIE!!!!!!!

Kun Aguero said:
Bellamyend said:
we need more craft in centre mid - seen Charlie Mulgrew bossing games for Celtic there - Champs League pedigree, good price, and BRITISH!!! £12-15m could get him imo

HAS TO BE A CLARKIE!!!!!!!

£15 million for Charlie fucking Mulgrew makes the Carroll to Liverpool deal seem like a bargain.

The Engineer said:
How about this mega deal

We buy Suarez for £50m from Liverpool, sell Dzeko to Dortmund £20m, offer Madrid Aguero in exchange of £25m cash, Khedeira and Isco.

I know I'm gonna be slammed for suggesting Aguero is offloaded but IMO we would have a stronger line up with Isco, Suarez and Khedeira in the squad than Aguero an Dzeko. I know football manager will be mentioned but this bunch of deals is very very realistic!!

Keep Aguero

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.