Who would you like us to sign next?

NQCitizen said:
kun said:
A top drawer cb (Ramos, Pepe, Mangala, Varane, Vertonghen)
A quality keeper to fight with Joe, possibly on loan (Casillas, Cesar, Begovic, Krul, Valdes)

Out
Lescott
Boyata
Rodwell on loan perhaps
Guidetti loan

In summer:
Baines
A quality cm to rival Yaya and Ferna (Matuidi, Pogba, Bender)
Maybe a striker

Out
Pants (if we sign a keeper perminently)
Clichy/Kolarov
Barry
Garcia
Sinclair
Dzeko

"Hi Victor Valdes would you like to leave a certain starting spot at Barcelona and all the potential trophies to sit on our bench"
Fair enough, maybe not Valdes, it was just a suggestion. Any quality keeper would do the job.

kun said:
NQCitizen said:
kun said:
A top drawer cb (Ramos, Pepe, Mangala, Varane, Vertonghen)
A quality keeper to fight with Joe, possibly on loan (Casillas, Cesar, Begovic, Krul, Valdes)

Out
Lescott
Boyata
Rodwell on loan perhaps
Guidetti loan

In summer:
Baines
A quality cm to rival Yaya and Ferna (Matuidi, Pogba, Bender)
Maybe a striker

Out
Pants (if we sign a keeper perminently)
Clichy/Kolarov
Barry
Garcia
Sinclair
Dzeko

"Hi Victor Valdes would you like to leave a certain starting spot at Barcelona and all the potential trophies to sit on our bench"
Fair enough, maybe not Valdes, it was just a suggestion. Any quality keeper would do the job.

Possibly but I think it's a case of that player or Hart, can't see both co-existing.

id love us to sign 4 players before the start of next season,

albert moreno for kolarov
zouma for lescott
pogba/verratti for garcia
draxler/isco/shaqiri for dzeko

I would also get rid of sinclair and boyata aswel as give guidetti his chance as we will also have kun, negrado and jovetic in he same role.

Hart Pantillimon
Zabaletta, Richards
Kompany, Zouma
Demichalis, Nastasic
Clichy, Moreno

Yaya, Verratti
Fernandinho, Rodwel, Milner

Navas, Draxler
Silva, Nasri

Aguero, Jovetic
Negrado, Guidetti

g180aj said:
id love us to sign 4 players before the start of next season,

albert moreno for kolarov
zouma for lescott
pogba/verratti for garcia
draxler/isco/shaqiri for dzeko

I would also get rid of sinclair and boyata aswel as give guidetti his chance as we will also have kun, negrado and jovetic in he same role.

Hart Pantillimon
Zabaletta, Richards
Kompany, Zouma
Demichalis, Nastasic
Clichy, Moreno

Yaya, Verratti
Fernandinho, Rodwel, Milner

Navas, Draxler
Silva, Nasri

Aguero, Jovetic
Negrado, Guidetti
that seems good to me, not very unrealistic targets either. Maybe another CB on top of Zouma to be safe (although we have Rekik coming back from Holland).

january: zouma, caballero, a CM cover who will eligible for CL and OK being squad player next season...

summer: alex sandro, pogba, nico gaitan, MESSI

sell: dzeko, kolorav, garcia, lescott, pantillimon

bring back rekik, call up lopes

This summer I was 2/3 with Navas/Negredo, Jovetić has yet to have a consistent run due to injuries.

January: Sign Kurt Zouma. Rotational CM

Next a Summer: Stoke City's #1 , LB

Blue Haze said:
Zouma is an easy one if the price is to be believed. We need to take the pressure off Vinny to play every game and rush back from injury, it's going to shorten his career.

A DM would be valuable, as we essentially have nothing behind Yaya and Ferna.

To me, those two are the primary priorities.
Agree with this. It's a worry if Ferna get injured because there simply isn't anyone to fill his role.

The Engineer said:
This is now very evident who we should sign. I've never seen Matuidi before but if he's box to box then no we don't need another box to box but however if he can sit and break up play similar to the way NDJ did AND add energy to the midfield then yes bring him in as we desperately need protection in front of the back four.

A young powerful ball playing centre back is needed to cover Vinny's injuries, again I've neve seen Zouma or Mangala play but if any if these two are what I described we need then yes sign one.

I feel we need a new left back too but this can wait till the summer.

We should offload Lescott, Garcia and Dzeko in January and use Guidetti as Dzeko's replacement!!

They don't call me The Engineer for nothing. ;)
Me and you. Same wavelength.
Ball playing CD, 3rd CM.

For me the CM is Yohan Cabaye. Think he'd be great here. Don't know the CD I'd like yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.