Who'd you look at from the relegated teams?

i think most of the replies will be none,the best player out of all the relegated teams as to be scott parker and i dont think he is good enough for the standard of player we will be looking at now

None of them!

Don't think Scott Parker would offer us anything we haven't already got.

Nor Charlie Adam.

bluemoon27 said:
i think most of the replies will be none,the best player out of all the relegated teams as to be scott parker and i dont think he is good enough for the standard of player we will be looking at now
Yeah of course, just a hypothetical.
Although, the Rags picked up likkle Mickey Owen from the Championship, and look how that... oh...

Possibly a number 2 if Given and Taylor leave. Wasn't we rumoured in bringing in Matt Gilks as a number 2 a few months back?

oddfellows said:
ManCitizens. said:
Possibly a number 2 if Given and Taylor leave. Wasn't we rumoured in bringing in Matt Gilks as a number 2 a few months back?

Foster at Brum better than Gilks

He isnt going to come to us to sit on the bench though.

I would take Parker on the basis that he will be cheap and he ups our homegrown quota.

The Brum CB's Johnson and Dann are bona fide Prem class together with Foster but they all should be starters not warming our bench so not for us.

Agree Gilks or Kingson as our No2 keeper if Shay leaves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.