Who'd you look at from the relegated teams?

OrigamiNinja said:
oddfellows said:
ManCitizens. said:
Possibly a number 2 if Given and Taylor leave. Wasn't we rumoured in bringing in Matt Gilks as a number 2 a few months back?

Foster at Brum better than Gilks

He isnt going to come to us to sit on the bench though.

I would take Parker on the basis that he will be cheap and he ups our homegrown quota.

And Parker is?

oddfellows said:
OrigamiNinja said:
oddfellows said:
Foster at Brum better than Gilks

I would take Parker on the basis that he will be cheap and he ups our homegrown quota.

And Parker is?

As our squad stands at the minute Parker would get plenty of games for us. He would start over Barry. I expect us to strengthen in the middle but I still think Parker would get 25-30 games a season if he came to us.

OrigamiNinja said:
oddfellows said:
OrigamiNinja said:

And Parker is?

As our squad stands at the minute Parker would get plenty of games for us. He would start over Barry. I expect us to strengthen in the middle but I still think Parker would get 25-30 games a season if he came to us.

Fair point.

parker isnt better than barry and he isnt exactly young is he, i think thier will surely be better players or similar level to parker who are younger and will improve.

on another note anyone like the look of jarvis from wolves?

Not many of them are Premier League quality, let alone top 4 quality.

Birmingham: Foster, Johnson, Dann, Gardener, Zigic.
Blackpool: Adam, Taylor-Fletcher at a push but that's being kind to him.
West Ham: Parker, maybe Noble and Cole, Collison if he can regain fitness and form.

All are fit for midtable sides at best in my opinion.

adaminho said:
parker isnt better than barry and he isnt exactly young is he, i think thier will surely be better players or similar level to parker who are younger and will improve.

on another note anyone like the look of jarvis from wolves?

Parker is a better player than Barry.

Birmingham - Gardner(decent utility) Johnson Foster
West Ham - Parker Tompkins Green
Blackpool - Adam Vaughn Gilks

Parker aside,none would get a start.

FantasyIreland said:
Birmingham - Gardner(decent utility) Johnson Foster
West Ham - Parker Tompkins Green
Blackpool - Adam Vaughn Gilks

Parker aside,none would get a start.

Tomkins is absolutely gash!

I would say one for the future is Matt Phillips from Blackpool .. he is only 20 i think and is rapid. Got a good shot on him, and can run past players much like AJ.

He would be a good buy, cheap and is english

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.