Who'd you look at from the relegated teams?

Demba Ba is easily a Premier League player, great eye for goal and has all the attributes. He'd be a good #4 forward for us but I'd rather have a young player who can improve with us.

LoveCity said:
Demba Ba is easily a Premier League player, great eye for goal and has all the attributes. He'd be a good #4 forward for us but I'd rather have a young player without a huge ego that is ok with being on the bench sometimes who can improve with us.

Prestwich_Blue said:
LoveCity said:
Demba Ba is easily a Premier League player, great eye for goal and has all the attributes. He'd be a good #4 forward for us but I'd rather have a young player who can improve with us.
We already have one - Felipe Caicedo.

I agree and have clamoured for him to be given a chance as he's a man transformed in Spain, but if the clause with Levante is iron clad he is gone for under a million and will be sold on for god knows how much more. A terrible mistake by the club if they can't get around the buy option clause as Caicedo's value has gone up and up all season.

Matty Phillips, definatley! Impressed me every time ive seen him, and tore kolarov to shreds at CoMS, and only 20. Charlie Adam is also quality.

Scott Dann is a very good defender, id defo take him as backup.

Demba Ba, Hitzlespurger from west ham would be good for depth

Dann + Phillips only for me though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.