Who'd you reckon will be our new striker?

kun said:
Ray78 said:
kun said:
Probably not you.........

or you ;).
ted_paranoid.gif

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA3P0oVDB0Y[/youtube]

Nigel De Shlong said:
proudbear said:
MrDaveyHavoc said:
Whoever Atletico Madrid are lining up to replace Falcao

This. 100% this. Atletico just produce these world class strikers one after the other. Forlan, Aguero, Falcao. They must be doing something right.

How did they produce Falcao and Forlan? Falcao was 40 million and was scoring for fun with Porto, Forlan also did well with Villareal and wasn't cheap.

Not necessarily "produce" but "sign." Tongue in cheek, but point stands they're good at finding them

With Cavani looking unlikely the obvious shout would be Lewandowski.

If we end up with a Gomez/Benteke/Jovetic then i'll be pretty disappointed.

brian the blue said:
With Cavani looking unlikely the obvious shout would be Lewandowski.

If we end up with a Gomez/Benteke/Jovetic then i'll be pretty disappointed.

This.

Lewandowski obviously wants Bayern, but if Txiki can turn his heard then for sure sign him up.

Dortmund don't want to sell him to Bayern but whether he eventually gets his wish remains to be seen, he only has one year left and is available for around €25m so I imagine Borussia would take the pay day rather than let him go for free next year.

No brainer for me, bargain.

We definitely need a quality replacement for Tevez.

I hope we have already got a replacement to be announced soon because I don't want to drag out any new additions into the last days of the transfer window as what occurred last year.

why would you leave dortmund for us? they are the second best team in the world, bayern could offer the same wages as us as well

no need Mario Gomez & Lewandowski when we already have Dzeko.

replacement as for Tevez caliber (and possible to sign) is Suarez, Cavani, & Higuain. hopefully we can sign Suarez. Aguero and Suarez would be deadly combo.

i'm not sure about Jovetic, Soldado or Negredo.

Lukaku and Benteke are not available.

after missing Isco, i hope Txiki will go for Di Maria. after Tevez loss, Aguero will be happy to see another Argentinian in City's squad. surplus requirement at Madrid, but perfect addition to City. imagine him and Navas terrorizing EPL defense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.