Who'll Be Playing Alongside Yaya Next Season?

i wonder, why mancini isn't playing milner in midfield.
he is strong, can tackle well, is fast, has technique, short and long pass. barry and rodwell from the sub.
winger isn't difficult to buy but player like milner in midfield is hard to find

--------------------hart----------------------
richards-----komp----------nastas-----clichy--
--------------------milnr----------------------
-------silva---------yaya--------nasri---------
-------------aguero------tevez----------------
subs pant maicon garsia(as i see he can be a better deffender than midfielder) lescott zaba barry rodwell "two young but talented wingers", guidetti and someone for bench like benteke or Aubameyang +boys from U21 suarez, lopez, helan razak rekik pozo
with that squad we can win tittles and FFP rules willn't bother us :)
out: dzeko, kolarov, sinclair.

MCFCDD said:
i wonder, why mancini isn't playing milner in midfield.
he is strong, can tackle well, is fast, has technique, short and long pass. barry and rodwell from the sub.
winger isn't difficult to buy but player like milner in midfield is hard to find

--------------------hart----------------------
richards-----komp----------nastas-----clichy--
--------------------milnr----------------------
-------silva---------yaya--------nasri---------
-------------aguero------tevez----------------
subs pant maicon garsia(as i see he can be a better deffender than midfielder) lescott zaba barry rodwell "two young but talented wingers", guidetti and someone for bench like benteke or Aubameyang +boys from U21 suarez, lopez, helan razak rekik pozo
with that squad we can win tittles and FFP rules willn't bother us :)
out: dzeko, kolarov, sinclair.

have you watched ANY City matches this season? No Zaba is just plain fucking mental

Blue Haze said:
For the club's sake, hopefully none of the options we have now.
This, can't believe people are mentioning Barry and Milner the latter has hardly played in the centre so why would Mancini all of sudden play him there next season? Both are decent players but no where near good enough to challenge in Europe. Our other options are Rodwell who is always injured and Garcia who is shite.

Can see us signing two CM in the summer, a young athletic ball winner (Obiang or Kondogbia) and a DLP (Realistically Benat or Fernandinho).

Could easily play 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 with these options.

have you watched ANY City matches this season? No Zaba is just plain fucking mental[/quote
i have watched every city game this season, but i don't think that zaba is better than richards. mika has had some bad times because of injury but when he is in form i don't think that a person who knows something about football can say that he should stay on the bench and mancini should play zaba. yes zaba is good, but he has no talent like miak, he workrs hard, maybe works two times more than any other city player but mika is better and he proved it last year. zaba can be good and useful from bench, he can play on both flangs, in midfield, but saying that he should be in starting 11 and mika on the bench is nonsense :)

greasedupdeafguy said:
Blue Haze said:
For the club's sake, hopefully none of the options we have now.
This, can't believe people are mentioning Barry and Milner the latter has hardly played in the centre so why would Mancini all of sudden play him there next season? Both are decent players but no where near good enough to challenge in Europe. Our other options are Rodwell who is always injured and Garcia who is shite.

Can see us signing two CM in the summer, a young athletic ball winner (Obiang or Kondogbia) and a DLP (Realistically Benat or Fernandinho).

Could easily play 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 with these options.

1 proper agile defensive midfielder + a deep lying midfielder would be good. But seriously, at least 1 of the current crop: Yaya, Garcia, Rodwell, Barry would have to go. Garcia would be my choice but not sure if he will go after just 1 year. Even though i think he is shite.

Hope we're looking at Gündoğan and Kondogbia. The former is so, so good and Kondogbia is only going to get better working alongside Yaya, Kompany etc. Still undecided on Garcia, looks incredibly slow and weak, on and off the ball. I'd get rid but if he stays I'm happy to be proved wrong.

A midfield three of Yaya, Gündoğan and Nasri would be the best midfield in the league behind an attacking trio of Silva, Agüero and Jovetić who aren't bad either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.