Who'll Be Playing Alongside Yaya Next Season?

K-Bo said:
General opinion is that City need to sign a deep lying playmaker to go next to Yaya.

Think this should be as much of a priority as a goalscorer because it'll really help us when teams park the bus.

Should go all in for Gundogan, Dortmund are losing Gotze and probably Lewandowski, so their players might be gettable even if they win the CL, if they sense that the club is getting picked apart.

Dont think we'll get him tho, Benat or Isco are more likely. I really think we won't get anywhere in europe if Barry continues to be our first choice in this position. So this is a really necessary purchase.
even more important than DLP is a midfielder to add some pace to midfield and defensive cover, something we have been lacking and need even more than a DLP.

This is one side we will sign. Apart from the striker situation, this is the most obvious point we have to strengthen.

We need to balance the fans expectations with the FFP rules, to do this I think we need to aply to deedpoll to change MIlners name to MILNERINIHO, keeps the fans happy and we can spend the money saved on some width.

SORTED

Fellaini.

Close the thread.

As a pairing in central midfield, Yaya and Fallaini would be immense. Both 6 foot odd, strong, and athletic. As a pairing they would win everything in the air and on the ground.

Mark my words. If we don' t at least try and sign him, Fergie and United will.

abu13 said:
We need to balance the fans expectations with the FFP rules, to do this I think we need to aply to deedpoll to change MIlners name to MILNERINIHO, keeps the fans happy and we can spend the money saved on some width.

SORTED

brill!

Fellaini.

Close the thread.

As a pairing in central midfield, Yaya and Galliano would be immense. Both 6 foot odd, strong, and athletic. As a pairing they would win everything in the air and on the ground.

Mark my words. If we don' t at least try and sign him, Fergie an United will.

jrb said:
Fellaini.

Close the thread.

As a pairing in central midfield, Yaya and Galliano would be immense. Both 6 foot odd, strong, and athletic. As a pairing they would win everything in the air and on the ground.

Fellani is the closest player that I have seen to YAYA and would hate the thought of him going to them rag twunts.

jrb said:
Fellaini.

Close the thread.

I can´t see him do the buisness in Europe, specially along side Yaya who´s a bit lazy when it comes to defending in a two man MF. Technically and tactially I think he´s lacking, he´s more of a kick and rush player imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.