Whoops

Re: SkySportsNews Clip Kompany owned by Jack Rodwell! Rodwell!!!

coulsonblue said:
momo88 said:
coulsonblue said:
Showing why he definately should not be captain despite 90% of the fans and people on here thinking so let alone be in the starting xi.

In an interview with Lescott on Sky Sports News, they show a clip of Everton at home last season where Rodwell manages to beat kompany and go around him to square for arteta to score. Terrible!

oh dear :)

whoops.

kompany is a legend.

His passing annoys me, but the best defender in the world now. Stupid post.

As my old fellah says, its a good man that can admit hes wrong.

coulsonblue said:
momo88 said:
coulsonblue said:
Showing why he definately should not be captain despite 90% of the fans and people on here thinking so let alone be in the starting xi.

In an interview with Lescott on Sky Sports News, they show a clip of Everton at home last season where Rodwell manages to beat kompany and go around him to square for arteta to score. Terrible!

oh dear :)

whoops.

kompany is a legend.

His passing annoys me, but the best defender in the world now. Stupid post.

well if his passing annoys you then thats alright then (O: lol

I will say though that if Kompany had continued under Hughes you wouldn't of seen him develop into the player he is now, whats interesting though is Mancini from day dot told a packed press conference that the player he was most excited about was............

The funny part is of course that now both are at City..

If the word 'owned' appears in a thread title (in the context it was used in here), I believe whoever the MOD is who is on duty at that time should delete the thread immediately. If said MOD does not delete the thread, then Ric should sack them.

'Owned' - for fuck sake........

malg said:
If the word 'owned' appears in a thread title (in the context it was used in here), I believe whoever the MOD is who is on duty at that time should delete the thread immediately. If said MOD does not delete the thread, then Ric should sack them.

'Owned' - for fuck sake........

Could be worse..........he could have said "pwned"

Which fucker had a memory or vendetta harsch enough to remember to bump this.

Whoever it was you human tape recorder i doff thine cap to thee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.