Whoops

Re: SkySportsNews Clip Kompany owned by Jack Rodwell! Rodwell!!!

blue_nathan said:
So why exactly has this thread been made?

It's a two year old thread that has been bumped, presumably because we've just signed Rodwell. The OP has already admitted he was wrong and held his hands up, so fair play to him.

There's a number of Everton fans who aren't exactly breaking their hearts at Jack Rodwells departure ..... they admit he's a really good prospect all right , but they also claim he's injury prone (especially hamstrings) , and hasn't really done much in the games that he has managed to play in in recent months ..... and some claim they'd rather have lost Rodwell than Fellaine.

But to single out an error by Vincent Kompany , probably during Rodwells better games for Everton , is a bit on the poor side .......

Vincent Kompany should be remembered last season for being part of the Premierships best defence , and not for the odd mistake ...... nobody's perfect , but for a central defender , he isn't far short !

u2fme2 said:
will some one pass me a gun !!!

hehe ...

are you gonna shoot yourself , shoot 'Coulsonblue' ... or shoot Jack Rodwell???

Can you save a bullet for me , then after you've finished i can shoot the wife!

black mamba said:
There's a number of Everton fans who aren't exactly breaking their hearts at Jack Rodwells departure ..... they admit he's a really good prospect all right , but they also claim he's injury prone (especially hamstrings) , and hasn't really done much in the games that he has managed to play in in recent months ..... and some claim they'd rather have lost Rodwell than Fellaine.

But to single out an error by Vincent Kompany , probably during Rodwells better games for Everton , is a bit on the poor side .......

Vincent Kompany should be remembered last season for being part of the Premierships best defence , and not for the odd mistake ...... nobody's perfect , but for a central defender , he isn't far short !

I think every single Everton fan would have rather lost Rodwell than Fellaini

I think the main reason most everton fans aren't fussed about losing Rodwell is because they've got fuck all money and because they got next to nothing out of him last season due to injuries, so its effectively bonus money

The Fat el Hombre said:
I think the main reason most everton fans aren't fussed about losing Rodwell is because they've got fuck all money and because they got next to nothing out of him last season due to injuries, so its effectively bonus money

They may even have enough to start throwing the mints into the crowd again, they were the days

malg said:
If the word 'owned' appears in a thread title (in the context it was used in here), I believe whoever the MOD is who is on duty at that time should delete the thread immediately. If said MOD does not delete the thread, then Ric should sack them.

'Owned' - for fuck sake........

If it were my site I'd permanently ban any user who even uses these modern day Internet yank geek words. My shit list(and I'm ashamed I can even do one but it's this site's fault) would include:

Owned
Wow.
Fail

Didsbury Dave said:
malg said:
If the word 'owned' appears in a thread title (in the context it was used in here), I believe whoever the MOD is who is on duty at that time should delete the thread immediately. If said MOD does not delete the thread, then Ric should sack them.

If it were my site I'd permanently ban any user who even uses these modern day Internet yank geek words. My shit list(and I'm ashamed I can even do one but it's this site's fault) would include:

Owned
Wow.
Fail

Epic post, bro.

Didsbury Dave said:
malg said:

Owned
Wow.
Fail
And barm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.