Whoops

Re: SkySportsNews Clip Kompany owned by Jack Rodwell! Rodwell!!!

coulsonblue said:
Showing why he definately should not be captain despite 90% of the fans and people on here thinking so let alone be in the starting xi.

In an interview with Lescott on Sky Sports News, they show a clip of Everton at home last season where Rodwell manages to beat kompany and go around him to square for arteta to score. Terrible!

I saw someone skin iniesta in the spain game tonight, did you see it?

outrage, drop him, shouldn't be in the spain team, i hope the Barca manager didn't see it, barca will sell now, absolute disgrace.

I dont post on here often, and well its cos of threads like this?

Is this a wind up?

coulsonblue said:
Showing why he definately should not be captain despite 90% of the fans and people on here thinking so let alone be in the starting xi.

In an interview with Lescott on Sky Sports News, they show a clip of Everton at home last season where Rodwell manages to beat kompany and go around him to square for arteta to score. Terrible!

Gettaloadothisguy

Absolutely one of the worst threads ever.

OP has NO IDEA about football, clueless .

Every player in the world may as well give up.

My vote for worst thread of the year.

coulsonblue said:

talk about clutching at straws.
I find it remarkable that you start a thread saying Kompany shouldn't even be in the starting XI because hewas once beaten by another player. Are you saying he's no good?

ChippyPerthBlue said:
Absolutely one of the worst threads ever.

It is pretty poor. Mind you, it is still better than the where were you born thread which is now 11 pages of people naming areas of Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.