Whos better.... C. Ronaldo or Messi?

bell_mcfc said:
Sabster said:
Messi at Barcelona > Ronaldo at Barcelona

Ronaldo anywhere else >>>> Messi anywhere else

Messi is good because of Barcelona. NOT the other way around.

Considering many off Messi's goals and assists are him single handedly running around almost all opposition players how is that Barca making him good. Yes they have Xavi and Inestia in midfield but the way they play they provide more balls to Villa whereas Messi just runs, so surely he could do that at whatever club.

That's not true, watch his goals and a lot are created from sensational passes. But I was more referring to the style of play - it is simply perfect for him.

tyqmvko said:
conormcfc said:
See Ronaldo for Portugal.
Pretty much what I was about to say. Messi doesn't look as good for Argentina as he does at club level but it's the same for many other players, including Ronaldo. Doesn't mean Messi couldn't be as effective for another club.

I agree, it's a post hoc fallacy, but it's the only concrete evidence there is. Without me making wishy washy comments.

CELTICRORY said:
Messi plays for the team.
Ronaldo plays for himself.

When I play football, I work extremely hard and play for the team.
Ronaldo doesn't

Ergo I am better than Ronaldo.

Messi makes me want to find some crappy internet stream and watch Barcelona play, just so I can see him in action. Ronaldo at Real doesn't have the same effect.

im saying this without blue tinted specs: messi he actually defies physics no one player should be that good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.