whos going ibrox?

Glasgow Man City said:
aka blue jambo said:
its the usual dilema .. either drink in quality pubs in the city centre,or better still Edinburgh lol,or take your chances in the usual doss houses near any football ground.
If going straight to the ground I would reconmend either the Swallow Hotel,Rolls Royce club or the Neptune

You've taken that too far mate

I know, sorry ... but thought some Edinburghv Glasgow digs would be better than the usual Old Firm infighting !

plus we have the Castle and Parley !!!

aka blue jambo said:
Glasgow Man City said:
You've taken that too far mate

I know, sorry ... but thought some Edinburghv Glasgow digs would be better than the usual Old Firm infighting !

plus we have the Castle and Parley !!!

I'm from the East End of Glasgow, so will be drinking about 3 miles from Parkhead before the game at Ibrox shhhhh!

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
scottyrfc1873 said:
i reckon city will get 3,000 easy, they won't get the full broomloan stand, only the runners up get that for league games

well looking forward to it, although city will skelp us with the strikeforce being mentioned !

it'll definitely be £18 for city fans as well

anybody coming up should visit the district bar on paisley road west or the glaswegian, all will be made welcome

avoid the louden tavern like the plague, full of muppets

Quality mate. Think you'll find most of these sectarian $hitehouses are frequented by muppets. On the forum literally 15 minutes and already you're trying to make direct links between ra renjars and City. Don't think so. Not enough people care. Maybe just go back to Follow Follow eh?

you're just a fanny

cheerio to 4 in a row !

i'm not gonna ruin this thread by playing a game of "what about your ira shops in the gallowgate" eh?

who said i wanted people to care ? i was on posting about a game between the CHAMPIONS and city, deal with it

and you're still a fanny

scottyrfc1873 said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
Quality mate. Think you'll find most of these sectarian $hitehouses are frequented by muppets. On the forum literally 15 minutes and already you're trying to make direct links between ra renjars and City. Don't think so. Not enough people care. Maybe just go back to Follow Follow eh?

you're just a fanny

cheerio to 4 in a row !

i'm not gonna ruin this thread by playing a game of "what about your ira shops in the gallowgate" eh?

who said i wanted people to care ? i was on posting about a game between the CHAMPIONS and city, deal with it

and you're still a fanny

Low life scum who give you're team a bad name, that's just you. Is calling me a fanny the best you've got? Probably don't even go to the games, must be gutted you'll not see ra renjars on Setanta. Win the league for the first time in 4 years and it's back to the usual dilusional $hite. The decent City fans will see what the likes of you are all about in 4 weeks.

Scottyrfc , do ya know if Binghams in Tradeston is up and running again ? Last time up there is was closed m8 .

without a dream said:
In our fixture list on the site it says we're playing Celtic on the 8th, and no mention of Rangers, cock up or true?

Rangers are selling tickets so its not a cock up mate, anyone know when you can buy tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.