whos going ibrox?

scottyrfc1873 said:
aka blue jambo said:
aye there are some cracking clips on youtube as well . mind you we gave you it tight in the 2-2 game at Ibrox

"your seasons over,why dont you go home" lol

good robbo !! you certainly are a glutton for punishment lad . you dont know any of the Glasgow Hearts by any chance?

was laughing my head off at the jambos at the piggery on the last game of the season with a chorus of "3-0 to the champions"

different class

aka blue jambo said:
Glasgow Man City said:
I was there mate in the next section to the Hearts fans and then sat amongst your lot the next week watching your team trying to throw the cup final away.

It was some contrast from the semi final a few weeks earlier when I was again in with your lot.

good robbo !! you certainly are a glutton for punishment lad . you dont know any of the Glasgow Hearts by any chance?

My best mate used to go everywhere with Glasgow Hearts & I went a few times myself to Parkhead & Hibs about 10 years ago. We were actually at the Glasgow Hearts function before the cup final. I also know one guy who I think still goes but I'm not sure and I know of a fair few others.

scottyrfc1873 said:
Irish_Blue said:
Serious question and not at all intended to be inflamatory: would it be safe for an City fan from Ireland to go to this game ?

no problem whatsoever

do you know there is a rangers supporters club in dublin ? the dublin loyal

Yeah Scotty, have heard of the Dublin Loyal RSC. They got a lot of media coverage on formation and more recently when Rangers rather ridiculously banned their banner, which I thought was quite humorous and clever.

My best mate used to go everywhere with Glasgow Hearts & I went a few times myself to Parkhead & Hibs about 10 years ago. We were actually at the Glasgow Hearts function before the cup final. I also know one guy who I think still goes but I'm not sure and I know of a fair few others.[/quote]

no doubt you will know Stevie Farmer then .. good mate of mine,despite being a Tartan Army silly hat wearer.

aka blue jambo said:
My best mate used to go everywhere with Glasgow Hearts & I went a few times myself to Parkhead & Hibs about 10 years ago. We were actually at the Glasgow Hearts function before the cup final. I also know one guy who I think still goes but I'm not sure and I know of a fair few others.

no doubt you will know Stevie Farmer then .. good mate of mine,despite being a Tartan Army silly hat wearer.[/quote]

I'm also a Tartan Army Silly hat wearer, and it was one of the Glasgow Hearts members that used to run our Scotland supporters bus.

I've heard Stevie Farmers name, but don't know him personally.

Irish_Blue said:
scottyrfc1873 said:
no problem whatsoever

do you know there is a rangers supporters club in dublin ? the dublin loyal

Yeah Scotty, have heard of the Dublin Loyal RSC. They got a lot of media coverage on formation and more recently when Rangers rather ridiculously banned their banner, which I thought was quite humorous and clever.

yeah the "behind enemy lines" banner was fantastic :o)
they got a MASSIVE backing from us over the DISGRACEFUL episode of the flag being removed

but the pr1cks that run our once great club (herr mcintyre and bain) feckin ruined that for the folk that travel over week in, week out to ibrox

the lads still come along though thankfully :o)

scottyrfc1873 said:
greenie said:
Moi.

We should get 3,000. or if demand is big rangers can give a whole end

i reckon city will get 3,000 easy, they won't get the full broomloan stand, only the runners up get that for league games

well looking forward to it, although city will skelp us with the strikeforce being mentioned !

it'll definitely be £18 for city fans as well

anybody coming up should visit the district bar on paisley road west or the glaswegian, all will be made welcome

avoid the louden tavern like the plague, full of muppets

Quality mate. Think you'll find most of these sectarian $hitehouses are frequented by muppets. On the forum literally 15 minutes and already you're trying to make direct links between ra renjars and City. Don't think so. Not enough people care. Maybe just go back to Follow Follow eh?

its the usual dilema .. either drink in quality pubs in the city centre,or better still Edinburgh lol,or take your chances in the usual doss houses near any football ground.
If going straight to the ground I would reconmend either the Swallow Hotel,Rolls Royce club or the Neptune

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
scottyrfc1873 said:
i reckon city will get 3,000 easy, they won't get the full broomloan stand, only the runners up get that for league games

well looking forward to it, although city will skelp us with the strikeforce being mentioned !

it'll definitely be £18 for city fans as well

anybody coming up should visit the district bar on paisley road west or the glaswegian, all will be made welcome

avoid the louden tavern like the plague, full of muppets

Quality mate. Think you'll find most of these sectarian $hitehouses are frequented by muppets. On the forum literally 15 minutes and already you're trying to make direct links between ra renjars and City. Don't think so. Not enough people care. Maybe just go back to Follow Follow eh?

Look mate, theres a lot of people that see there being a link between City & Rangers. Ok there's not, but there are many fans who do like both clubs & also dislike Celtic & United. That is just a fact, and you coming on and dismissing it everytime someone mentions it is pointless. It just leads to the type of crap that I assume got the Celtic thread removed.

aka blue jambo said:
its the usual dilema .. either drink in quality pubs in the city centre,or better still Edinburgh lol,or take your chances in the usual doss houses near any football ground.
If going straight to the ground I would reconmend either the Swallow Hotel,Rolls Royce club or the Neptune

You've taken that too far mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.