whos going ibrox?

me too,as long as its the Wednesday as its Hearts v Bolton on the Tuesday

best recent trip to Ibrox was when we pipped them for 2nd place .. we all took newspapers with us and proceeded to read them for the whole first half .. they werent happy :-)

aw sod it might just go anyway !!

Serious question and not at all intended to be inflamatory: would it be safe for an City fan from Ireland to go to this game ?

Irish_Blue said:
Serious question and not at all intended to be inflamatory: would it be safe for an City fan from Ireland to go to this game ?

very very safe mate .. if you still have any doubts just meet up with some fellow Blues before the game but there will be no hassle between the fans whatsoever.

aka blue jambo said:

best recent trip to Ibrox was when we pipped them for 2nd place .. we all took newspapers with us and proceeded to read them for the whole first half .. they werent happy :-)

I was there mate in the next section to the Hearts fans and then sat amongst your lot the next week watching your team trying to throw the cup final away.

It was some contrast from the semi final a few weeks earlier when I was again in with your lot.

Glasgow Man City said:
aka blue jambo said:

I was there mate in the next section to the Hearts fans and then sat amongst your lot the next week watching your team trying to throw the cup final away.

It was some contrast from the semi final a few weeks earlier when I was again in with your lot.

good robbo !! you certainly are a glutton for punishment lad . you dont know any of the Glasgow Hearts by any chance?

Irish_Blue said:

no problem whatsoever

do you know there is a rangers supporters club in dublin ? the dublin loyal

Irish_Blue said:

aka blue jambo said:
very very safe mate .. if you still have any doubts just meet up with some fellow Blues before the game but there will be no hassle between the fans whatsoever.

Glasgow Man City said:
I'm sure it'll be no bother at all mate.

Cheers lads. Always wanted to go to Ibrox. Just have to sort out time off work now.

aka blue jambo said:
Glasgow Man City said:

good robbo !! you certainly are a glutton for punishment lad . you dont know any of the Glasgow Hearts by any chance?

was laughing my head off at the jambos at the piggery on the last game of the season with a chorus of "3-0 to the champions"

different class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.