whos going ibrox?

think tevez head glue is the worst rag nondy ploom i've seen!
will be great night although i do expect celtic c*nts causing trouble and using us as cover, i can guarantee those looking for trouble will find it! people should chill the fuck out and just go and watch the game and take in the atmosphere!
ibrox is an amazing stadium with a brilliant atmosphere let's just add to it!

alextrueblue said:
will be great night although i do expect celtic c*nts causing trouble and using us as cover, i can guarantee those looking for trouble will find it! people should chill the fuck out and just go and watch the game and take in the atmosphere!
you dont know celtic fans too well then.

alextrueblue said:

Wind yer nick in pal. I don't know ANY Celtic fans who would go Ibrox unless the Tic were playing, your post has no substance and is clear you don't have a clue what your on about. Same $hit stirring was made last year when MCFC played at Celtic Park. There were a few knuckleheads starting Rule Britannia and GSTQ to noise up the home crowd but there won't be anything like that this time around. Some of the narrowminded on here need to realise that this is a City forum and if there are other people who follow another (2nd) team like say one of the Old Firm, they have that choice but don't lecture on who it should be and stereotype about subjects they know fcuk all about.

blue jim said:
alextrueblue said:
you dont know celtic fans too well then.

I would agree with that, and that comes from someone who was in the distant past a regular at Ibrox and still goes to the Old Firm games at both grounds.

There was no trouble when we played Celtic & there'll be no problems when we play Rangers.

All this crap about trouble, wrecking Glasgow and paying the Rangers fans back for last May is the kind of shite that causes trouble.

Can we not just look forward to the game

Soccer Express are running coaches to Ibrox.

Coaches depart 10:30am with a stop en route for tea time drink.

Coaches leave direrctly after the game price £26

To book call 0845 634 2288 or email info@soccerexpress.co.uk

sold one coach now on second.

First come first served!!

Just to let you know
Barnsley pre season £10

Blackburn Rovers £10
Portsmouth £25
or why not get an away travel season ticket price £199.95 paid in 2 parts

kippax88 said:
would most likely go on train. fastest way im guessin

woooaah i found train ticket prices £83.10 (thats the cheapest n the last train is a sleeper or summit) that takes like 7 hours on the way its 3 on the way lol )

fuck that , im driving there

Just had a quick scan through the thread, can't see a date, anyone be so kind?

Supposed to go visit my mother in sweatysockland in the next few weeks and my uncle lives in Glasgow, might get a couple of tickets.

Maineblue said:
Just had a quick scan through the thread, can't see a date, anyone be so kind?

Supposed to go visit my mother in sweatysockland in the next few weeks and my uncle lives in Glasgow, might get a couple of tickets.

4th or 5th August mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.