whos going ibrox?

ICT-Tam said:
Most Rangers fans are prats, hate them. They say all this shite about having a good atmosphere i've been there twice as an away fan and i didn't hear a single song, definitely going to this one though. Any idea of when tickets go on sale?

Another joker! "Most", "Hate"!
How many have you actually met Thomas?
Maybe the bampots in your local! Which probably amount to around 6!!!!!

Looking forward to it, most Gers fans are sound so should be a good day.

BTW. Why is it always posters with about 5 posts who write the most moronic of things? Stop trying to use City as some kind of anti-Rangers vehicle. If your 'other' teams got an issue with Rangers then fine, but keep it to yourself, the rest of us just want to get pissed, watch City and have a good time.

i'll be going,havn,t been to ibrox for years, last time i went i wore city colours and rangers fans were great,plenty of good pubs too, hope they're still their.
train to glasgow last year was £31 return to chester, was a 7 hour trip back though, i'll have a look as soon as date confirmed, might be a few of us going so may be minibus.

Will be there as long as I can get a ticket.

Rangers fans have dellusions of gradeur and believe they are the most the successful team in the world because of how SPL titles they have won haha. I would't suggest any pubs near Ibrox as Govan is a hole. I would move more into the centre of the city and get a pub their.

Need some local info. How easy is it to get to Glasgow Central station after the game? We're just sorting our trip and need to get a train from their at 23:15.

i ve got loads of rangers mates and must say i m looking forward to this one. It s fair to say they wouldnt be as welcoming for the rags.

i've got a car load, leaving 12.30 from work, up there for about 4.30 driving straight home after, not got a lot of holidays left but wouldn't miss this one for the world

cathkin said:
ICT-Tam said:
Most Rangers fans are prats, hate them. They say all this shite about having a good atmosphere i've been there twice as an away fan and i didn't hear a single song, definitely going to this one though. Any idea of when tickets go on sale?

Another joker! "Most", "Hate"!
How many have you actually met Thomas?
Maybe the bampots in your local! Which probably amount to around 6!!!!!

Haha,you a closet hun?
I've had the displeasure of meeting a lot of Rangers fans as i live in a place with loads of em. Typical trying to be hard weegies, and although i know its difficult to say "most" rangers fans are prats as i dont know most rangers fans but having met quite a few i can say the majority of them were prats. Cowdenbeath, eh? Must be a fair few huns there too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.