whos going ibrox?

Glasgow Man City said:
Maineblue said:
Just had a quick scan through the thread, can't see a date, anyone be so kind?

Supposed to go visit my mother in sweatysockland in the next few weeks and my uncle lives in Glasgow, might get a couple of tickets.

4th or 5th August mate

Excellent, much obliged.

mancityscot said:
kippax88 said:
well its in the title whos going ibrox?

i wouldnt mind going, cant stand rangers tho :)

how much r tickets?

Can't stand those fucking Huns either .

May go as I live in Edinburgh

Exactly the kind of ignorant, moronic comment that causes offence. Get a grip of yourself man!!!! "may go"? What kind of City fan are you??????????

cathkin said:
mancityscot said:
Can't stand those fucking Huns either .

May go as I live in Edinburgh

Exactly the kind of ignorant, moronic comment that causes offence. Get a grip of yourself man!!!! "may go"? What kind of City fan are you??????????
He's a city fan which is in the middle of a credit crunch you tosser...

Blue Smartie said:
cathkin said:
He's a city fan which is in the middle of a credit crunch you tosser...
Also see you have no opinion on his offensive comments! mmmm who really is the tosser here?

Most Rangers fans are prats, hate them. They say all this shite about having a good atmosphere i've been there twice as an away fan and i didn't hear a single song, definitely going to this one though. Any idea of when tickets go on sale?

kippax88 said:
would most likely go on train. fastest way im guessin

woooaah i found train ticket prices £83.10 (thats the cheapest n the last train is a sleeper or summit) that takes like 7 hours on the way its 3 on the way lol )
Train is not quickest way car is, got relatives that live near Glasgow and we used to get train to Glasgow and it took 5 hours usally!

ICT-Tam said:
Most Rangers fans are prats, hate them. They say all this shite about having a good atmosphere i've been there twice as an away fan and i didn't hear a single song, definitely going to this one though. Any idea of when tickets go on sale?
what a stupid comment, they have a few dicks like every club has

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.