whos going ibrox?

ICT-Tam said:
cathkin said:
Another joker! "Most", "Hate"!
How many have you actually met Thomas?
Maybe the bampots in your local! Which probably amount to around 6!!!!!

Haha,you a closet hun?
I've had the displeasure of meeting a lot of Rangers fans as i live in a place with loads of em. Typical trying to be hard weegies, and although i know its difficult to say "most" rangers fans are prats as i dont know most rangers fans but having met quite a few i can say the majority of them were prats. Cowdenbeath, eh? Must be a fair few huns there too.

Falkirk is absolute hoaching with this scum so I have met more than 6. Rangers and Celtic not from Galsgow are on the most part bigoted scumbags and thats why I would honestly love it if we beat them even though it is only pre-season.

city bairn said:
ICT-Tam said:
Haha,you a closet hun?
I've had the displeasure of meeting a lot of Rangers fans as i live in a place with loads of em. Typical trying to be hard weegies, and although i know its difficult to say "most" rangers fans are prats as i dont know most rangers fans but having met quite a few i can say the majority of them were prats. Cowdenbeath, eh? Must be a fair few huns there too.

Falkirk is absolute hoaching with this scum so I have met more than 6. Rangers and Celtic not from Galsgow are on the most part bigoted scumbags and thats why I would honestly love it if we beat them even though it is only pre-season.

Scum??? Harsh words indeed! More typical small minded club sense or in your case nonsense!!!! W.A.T.P.

17371342.jpg

WE ARRA PEEPUL

I dove to go and watch city in glasgow but know id end up getting fucked off when some of our divs start the "no surrender" right wing bollocks.

Being a catholic blue id quite happily just give this one a miss and do some other friendlies.

Sure itll be a cracking piss up like but know whatll happen already!

Yes scum. Most of them have never been to a game in their lives but just latch on to all the bigoted rubbish. The amount that follow orange walks around the country yet can't follow their team are a joke.

i'll be going.went to ibrox a few years ago against hibs and really enjoyed the whole day.the atmosphere in the ground was great.the pub we went in before the game (the stadium bar) was rocking at 11am.be a good trip this one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.