Who's going to get relegated?

BOLTON for shaftin Burnley not only the manager but 1st team coach and goalkeeping coach. What Twats!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Portsmouth are certainties - the only way they won't is if they go out of business altogether.

After that there's a clutch of clubs who could. I'd love one to be Bolton, as their fans deserve it more than most, they whine like Rags or Scousers. I have this horrible feeling though that we will relegate West Ham on the final day. It's the sort of thing City do. (I like West Ham so I hope I'm wrong.)

Wolves, Burnley, Hull and maybe Wigan have a good chance. I make Everton outsiders, because as their injuries come back I think we'll see a much better team in the second half.

Don't care who goes down. I've spent enough of my life worrying on that front!
It might be a bonus if the Hammers are safe when we play them on the last day of the season, though. If history has thought us anything - and it hasn't - they can be stubborn f**kers when needs must at Upton Park on the last day. Who knows what three point could mean to us by then?

Hull, Bolton and Burnley.

The Portsmouth players seem to have a bit of togetherness about them, if they hold on to players in January, Grant is a decent manager and i actually think they could scrape their way out of trouble.

Pompey, Hull & Burnley I reckon

Good news is it looks like some proper clubs are coming back up and some great away days too. Newcastle & Forest in particular. Hooters here I come!

BL2blue said:
Pompey, Hull & Burnley I reckon

Good news is it looks like some proper clubs are coming back up and some great away days too. Newcastle & Forest in particular. Hooters here I come!

Hooters is moved now, no where near the ground, better though!!! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.