Who's going to get relegated?

Portsmouth are doomed - the reasons have already been listed.

Portsmouth though are a better team by far than Hull. Therefore Hull must go down.

For the third spot I will go for West Ham. Despite the better players they may not have the fight for a Relegation Dog Fight.
Justice finally being done for the disgrace of the Tevez/Sheffield United business.

law74 said:
Pompey
Hull
& Wolves to go down on the last day of the season on goal difference, just to make Mick wonder What If he had played his first 11 at the swamp.

^^^This^^^

Pompey for sure.

Hull are likely a safe bet. They don't have the squad to cope.

Sadly, Burnley. They're only two points above the relegation zone at the moment and unless they find a new manager who moonlights as a miracle worker they're going down. Like Pompey and Hull, I don't think they have the resources to stay up.

Polari said:
Pompey for sure.

Hull are likely a safe bet. They don't have the squad to cope.

Sadly, Burnley. They're only two points above the relegation zone at the moment and unless they find a new manager who moonlights as a miracle worker they're going down. Like Pompey and Hull, I don't think they have the resources to stay up.

Portsmouth

Hull

West Ham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.