Who's going to Lech Poznan? Squeaky Bum Time!!!

Chappie said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
is anyone flying to munich for this game £55 return from manchester can get a train from there to poznan for the game stay the night then train back to munich the next day can't get a price on trains yet though alternativley you can fly from munich to poznan return for £93 £148 total without accomdation????
That train takes from 12 to 17 hours depending on the one you get

it says on eurotrains distance times are 3hrs direct or 6hrs with a change??

bulgarska st you can book at travelodge sports city nr to citys ground for a double room it is showing up as £100 for 20th and 21st oct

alternatively try the blue rainbow apartments as the may cater for a bigger party

alternatively wait for someone else to make a cheaper/better suggestion

regards, john

xmusampa said:
bulgarska st you can book at travelodge sports city nr to citys ground for a double room it is showing up as £100 for 20th and 21st oct

alternatively try the blue rainbow apartments as the may cater for a bigger party

regards, john
Double-room is for two but we are three, someone of us than must take single room & pay £50/night. thanks but this is too much on our pockets ;)
We consider the Hilton Chambers, 15 Hilton Street.
Do You know this place? Anyone can say something about this hostel.
We will stay 3 nights ( 21-24.Oct ) & we will get back to Luton on Sunday evening for a monday morning fly.

I don't know what we should take from Luton Airport to Manchester .... Virgin Trains?

i'll prob be flying solo for this one too

does anyone know what our allocation will be?

regarding ross kemp- think the gang was angry because of ross' shite inteview questions more than anything else!

bulgarska re places to stay try staymanchester laystall appartments .They seem to have good reviews on hotel.com at £51 /nt and accomodate 3 adults . they are 0.24 km from piccadilly station and a 20/30 min walk to city of manchester stadium from there or take bus /taxi.

Bułgarska St said:
xmusampa said:

regards, john
Double-room is for two but we are three, someone of us than must take single room & pay £50/night. thanks but this is too much on our pockets ;)
We will stay 3 nights ( 21-24.Oct ) & we will get back to Luton on Sunday evening for a monady morning fly.

I don't know what we should take from Luton Airport to Manchester .... Virgin Trains?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.laterooms.com/en/k16296355_manchester-hotels.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.laterooms.com/en/k16296355_m ... otels.aspx</a>

There's plenty in and around town, that'll list the majority of them though.

Bułgarska St said:
xmusampa said:

regards, john
We will stay 3 nights ( 21-24.Oct ) & we will get back to Luton on Sunday evening for a monady morning fly.

Can get National Express Coach £38 return

cyberblue said:
Can get National Express Coach £38 return

National Express departs at 07:30 I think we aren't able to catch this bus, next one departs at 14:30 arrives - 21:35. It's too late , match - 20:05 :/

Only train I think.

About hotels , I found http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reservations/194768_the-commercial-hotel-manchester.aspx - The Commercial Hotel,
125 Liverpool Road. Familly room , 3 single beds - £69/night - not bad price for us, but I'm still looking.

Thanks all of You for help!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.