Who's got the most loyalty points

I've got 25,400 had my season ticket since 1998 fell lucky when they started giving out points as was at a perfect age to go all over the show tailed off a lot in the latter years you still got points for doing aways just due to kids/money/life etc and stopped going platinum about 4/5 years ago, only usually miss out on a few a season although I have noticed they're definitely siphoning more off the loyalty points pot and (I think) sticking them in the hospitality pot but what can we do other than moan

I've got 24735 (the 5 was either for attending a match at Hyde when we were using that ground for what was then the reserves I believe, or it was for a match I attended pre-season, before the take over, at Rochdale's ground)

They obviously date back to my heady days when I could attend home and away and abroad!! Those were the days, when I met people on the flight or at the hotels, I remember meeting our very own Boss Ric in a hotel bar. Happy days. ah well, I've had my fun. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.