who's got their leicester tickets?

dennishasdoneit said:
bluestevei said:
got mine and m8s, a new ground for me, 1 and a half hour from donny, just need a decent pub to go to, last time i went to leicester i went to a pub where the leicester branch goes, somethink tun, is it still there anyone

Vikings Ton. can,t remember what part of leics,but been in loiads of times,years ago.

thats the 1. went a few times when it was filbert st

Anyone have a decent Seating Plan pic for Leicester's ground? Can't find anything. Am in Block BLKN, Row X. Assuming up in the gods somewhere.

Citizen52 said:
Had a look for a seating plan, all the ones i've found don't show specifics for visiting blocks.

It may be that AA will be start higher than yours though. Not too sure how it works.

Will be A-Z then AA-whatever it ends at like wigan probably.

citizen said:
Citizen52 said:
Had a look for a seating plan, all the ones i've found don't show specifics for visiting blocks.

It may be that AA will be start higher than yours though. Not too sure how it works.

Will be A-Z then AA-whatever it ends at like wigan probably.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3KM1bEAtJ8s#t=3s[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.