who's got their leicester tickets?

conormcfc said:
Were these vouchers given separate to the ticket or is the ticket the voucher? All I was given was the ticket when I bought mine yesterday.
not the ticket mate blue and white voucher u get when buying the ticket says wear red and black for neil on there.

Petemeister said:
conormcfc said:
Were these vouchers given separate to the ticket or is the ticket the voucher? All I was given was the ticket when I bought mine yesterday.
i got ticket and voucher in the post. maybe if you show the match ticket they'll let you get a scarf?

same as.

i kne albert davy said:
conormcfc said:
not the ticket mate blue and white voucher u get when buying the ticket says wear red and black for neil on there.
We never got any vouchers mate, just the tickets. Ah well.

conormcfc said:
i kne albert davy said:
We never got any vouchers mate, just the tickets. Ah well.
did u get em from ticket office or through post if u went to ticket office the blue thing u always get when u buy has in big letters wear red and black for neil if u didn't get that give em a bell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.