who's got their leicester tickets?

de niro said:
SPIDERBOY said:
got mine and my lad's......don't forget to use your vouchers for the scarves......pick up from 1st jan.......

forgot about that, thanks for the heads up.

Not heard of these voucher, can anyone fill me in pls

bluestevei said:
got mine and m8s, a new ground for me, 1 and a half hour from donny, just need a decent pub to go to, last time i went to leicester i went to a pub where the leicester branch goes, somethink tun, is it still there anyone

Vikings Ton. can,t remember what part of leics,but been in loiads of times,years ago.

conormcfc said:
Were these vouchers given separate to the ticket or is the ticket the voucher? All I was given was the ticket when I bought mine yesterday.
i got ticket and voucher in the post. maybe if you show the match ticket they'll let you get a scarf?

i'm going by train.for me and my son(12),it's looking like £60..
here is some directions which may be of use.

The train station in the city centre is walkable from the ground and should take you around 20-25 minutes.
There is normally a heavy Police presence around the station.

'Come out of the station, cross the road in front of the station and proceed to the left.
Follow this round to the right and now you are walking with the main Central Ring Road (Waterloo Way) on your left.
Keep this to your left as the pavement becomes a separate path and the road sinks down into a dip down to your left.
A quick left and right to stay on the pathway as it crosses New Walk and you go down the left hand side of New Walk Museum.
The pathway rejoins the main road as pavement again and you see a small recreation ground (Nelson Mandela Park) on your right.
Turn right into Lancaster Rd and then cross the park to the crossings over the main road by the public lavatories.
Head for the Victory pub opposite (not recommended for away fans), turn left across the front of the Leicester Royal infirmary.
First right into Walnut St and you can see the stadium behind the old Filbert Street ground'.

For those arriving by train then 'The Hind' pub across the road from the station serves a selection of real ales.
Otherwise alcohol is available inside the stadium, however this can be a bit of a 'hit and miss affair' depending on which team you support.
Richard Aquilina explains; 'Certainly alcohol wasn't available in the away end on our visit.
The pumps were covered with black bags and the signs were covered with cardboard!
When I enquired further it appears that alcohol is not sold for high profile games.
By high profile I think they mean more than a few hundred fans.

the swann and rushes pub near the infirmary,has had a good mention.
if you go by car,the rugby club is apparently a good place to park..10 min walk to the stadium...
hope we all have a top day........come on city..

Annoyingly, the lad entrusted with getting our tickets didn't get round to it until today and we've missed out as a result. So if anyone has a couple of spares I'd be eternally grateful!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.