who's got their leicester tickets?

Danny Hoekman said:
paulhmcfc said:
just read your post mate so rang them back and was told they had made a mistake and they had another allocation, cut a long story short i got my tickets now, wooohooo, blm2 row PP, GET IN THERE,

I've just put the phone down this second and was told sold out. Very annoyed with myself as I always just pop down to stadium box office, but due to work, xmas do's etc. not had chance.

Try customer services.

Each section of the ticket office get allocations...when they sell out, they wait for another batch to come through...I'd keep ringing back if I was you.

mcfcliam said:
paulhmcfc said:
girl on phone did just say they were the last 4 i got, but after the earlier balls up you never know,

Thank fuck I got mine yesterday...just missed the big rush for tickets I think.

Lucky bastard if you have the last 4!

thats what she said mate, i needed 4 as well, i was like hurry the fuck up woman, ha ha

Yer got mine friday on the phone along with a coach ticket so cost 36quid all together can't grumble :-) BM1 row R Looking forward to it :-)

paulhmcfc said:
SWP's back said:
I bought one 7 minutes after you posted this. I had not seen your post but just checked my phone to see the time I called the ticket office. Though I am on row PP.

just read your post mate so rang them back and was told they had made a mistake and they had another allocation, cut a long story short i got my tickets now, wooohooo, blm2 row PP, GET IN THERE,

Glad to help though feel you will be sat next to me.

MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:
When you say WOW, you not seen your letter box open before?
Well, my mum ordered them yesterday and they're already here. It's surprisingly fast.

And no, come to think of it, does anyone ever see letters come through the door?
i ordered mine on monday before Everton game. came this morning. fast when you think of how shite the ticket office has been recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.