who's in the villlareal end then?

Me! Try and get in this bottom bit, the city fans are in the top part.

villarreal_el_madrigal1.jpg

This could work out okay we will have a better view and I'm guessin the tickets will be cheaper.

We all need to get in the same area so we can have a good sing song and a bit of banter with the city fans above us "who the fuckin hell are you" :)

I'd suggest not making a song and dance about this. I'd even suggest deleting the thread. If the Spanish police and club get wind of large numbers of ticketless blues you may suddenly get ticket purchasing restrictions imposed at their end

Didsbury Dave said:
I'd suggest not making a song and dance about this. I'd even suggest deleting the thread. If the Spanish police and club get wind of large numbers of ticketless blues you may suddenly get ticket purchasing restrictions imposed at their end

is that not what happened to everton a few seasons ago they cancelled the online ticket sales the less said the better,might be why they have not give us the full allocation so they can move city fans in home end to one area?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.