who's in the villlareal end then?

is that not what happened to everton a few seasons ago they cancelled the online ticket sales the less said the better,might be why they have not give us the full allocation so they can move city fans in home end to one area?[/quote]

happened to us at nurenberg, but i was in the german section and had no problems. went villareal in our solitary CL game and stood with their fans no problems. treat them with respect and you should be okay

Just looked no they don't Phone only or day of the match my sister speaks fluent Spanish so if I get any news I'll post

cant get them over internet, you have to go to the ground or i think thers a shop in castellon, me and me bro are in the home end, i rekon we get right under the city fans and give them loads of shit, where were you when u was shit. villareal not gunna no whats hit them when city are in town.

We will all have to find out the name of the Stand, so we can co-ordinate all being in the same one when we attempt to buy over there.

rickmcfc said:
How are people getting tickets in their end? i really need 4 so if someone can help i would really appreciate it.

I've read on here a few times that they sell them by the ground plus I don't think they ever sell out

Its the north stan we need to be in I think anyway get below the other blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.