who's in the villlareal end then?

a lad from Spikes london office rang me today to finalise payment , he said he'd been to villareal a couple of times and would never bother getting tickets in the away end as it was a shit view and you were penned in , he said he'd always try and get in the home end , he said theres so many ex-pats and english holiday makers down there that they're well used to it and should be absolutely no problems , almost wish i didnt have a ticket in the City end now

Two of us booked on the trip organised by Spike will be going in their end, may as many Blues in their end as in the ofiicial City end !

183sash said:
a lad from Spikes london office rang me today to finalise payment , he said he'd been to villareal a couple of times and would never bother getting tickets in the away end as it was a shit view and you were penned in , he said he'd always try and get in the home end , he said theres so many ex-pats and english holiday makers down there that they're well used to it and should be absolutely no problems , almost wish i didnt have a ticket in the City end now

Buy one in their end, I shall buy youres off you ;)

Me and a few lads from Sandbach are heading to beni on tuesday, coach to villarreal on wednesday and back to beni that night. Flight Home for thursday afternoon.

Home Section it is though. Fingers crossed every single blue gets in.

bluedan said:
Me and a few lads from Sandbach are heading to beni on tuesday, coach to villarreal on wednesday and back to beni that night. Flight Home for thursday afternoon.

Home Section it is though. Fingers crossed every single blue gets in.

City here, City there, City every fu_ _ ing where!

I see you're from Congleton. I originally hail from just down the road, Kidsgrove, next stop on the train.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.