who's in the villlareal end then?

Villarreal v Celtic Champions League Group sep 2008 ATTENDANCE 21,515

Villarreal V Aalborg Champions League Group oct 2008 ATTENDANCE 15,959

Villarreal V Man Utd Champions League Group nov 2008 ATTENDANCE 22,529

Villarreal V Pan'kos Champions League last 16 feb 2009 ATTENDANCE 21,810

Villarreal V Arsenal Champions League 1/4 final april 2009 ATTENDANCE 21,577

Capicity is 25,000 however for champions league games is it true there is a reduced allocation for every stadium in the competition for media etc?

Looks promising the above figures anyway<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:06 pm --<br /><br />
raininspain said:
bluedan said:
Me and a few lads from Sandbach are heading to beni on tuesday, coach to villarreal on wednesday and back to beni that night. Flight Home for thursday afternoon.

Home Section it is though. Fingers crossed every single blue gets in.

City here, City there, City every fu_ _ ing where!

I see you're from Congleton. I originally hail from just down the road, Kidsgrove, next stop on the train.

See you there Me'duck ;)

Interesting to see what price they are charging for the villarreal ends, ive been told it wont be cheap and im expecting it to be something similar to the £53 they charged us for our section

Two of us are booked on spikes option 3 with no ticket so will try and get in the home end. If anyone would be kind enough to buy us 2 ticks if they are there beforehand I would be grateful and will meet u at the ground and pay you your costs for ticket as i dont know what time the coach will get to the ground and dont want to miss kick off if possible.

Please pm me if u can help

Thankd

The tickets will go on sale Wednesday and that's when we'll know the price. I reckon they'll be at least €40+

They might even be €60+

I'm on spikes two day trip, flying day of the game and with no match ticket. Seems
Like there's a good few of us in the same boat. All the more reason to hope we beat
them at home - they're as good as out if they lose which presumably will impact ticket sales for the match at their place.

As above, if anyone is there early and gets tickets, I'd gladly cover costs/beers if you can get me one - let me know via PM.

Cheers lads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.