Who's next??

1fingerwillie said:
southern muppet said:
Kaka please. Don't underestimate his marketing value, he'd have City being taken even more seriously. And footballing wise, he's still got enough to be back-up to Silva, at the very bloody least. I think a six month loan swap with Ade/Kaka is honestly not unrealistic and that's what we should shoot for.

I expect Kaka would have a bit of a problem backing up anyone.

Permanantly yes, but for half a season where he's coming back from injury and looking to regain form, it might not be a massive problem for him. He's not exactly starting every game and playing 90 minutes week in week out and Real at the moment as I understand it? Unless I'm out of date

southern muppet said:
1fingerwillie said:
I expect Kaka would have a bit of a problem backing up anyone.

Permanantly yes, but for half a season where he's coming back from injury and looking to regain form, it might not be a massive problem for him. He's not exactly starting every game and playing 90 minutes week in week out and Real at the moment as I understand it? Unless I'm out of date

LOL! Does someone really believe Kaka would want to come here? He wants to stay in Madrid and im 100% sure he is not coming here. Seriously people..it's nice to dream but thats unrealistic...

Black Solied said:
southern muppet said:

LOL! Does someone really believe Kaka would want to come here? He wants to stay in Madrid and im 100% sure he is not coming here. Seriously people..it's nice to dream but thats unrealistic...

He was closer than most of us think, to coming here in January 2009 when we were an absolute shadow of the club we are now.

I don't think a LOAN of all things considering the specific circumstances - with Kaka not holding down a regular place in the RM team, Real in need of a striker and Mourinho directly quoted as wanting Ade - is entirlely unrealistic. I think it would benefit all parties.

It probably won't happen, but then idea that it COULD is far from laughable. IMO anyway.

the only two players i want now are lukaku (spelling) and hazard get a nice belgian contingent going

we don't need them im just being greedy

I really, really hope City can sign him.
He must be a future star.

How about the Chile 's Next C.Ronaldo - Alexis Sanchez?
I can't forget his performance in World Cup. Amazing !!
United hope to tranfer him in summer.
Hope City use something attract him to join us.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY9FoCNlSsM[/youtube]

Well i want David Luiz, Steven Defour/Jack Rodwell and Eden Hazard! City get them!!!!!! Ok, we are ok without them. and we dont actually need them, just would like some squad depth :D

Weiss actually hasn't done anything wrong but he is not really pulling up trees at Rangers. If we want to strengthen the bringing Hazard at the loss of SWP and Weiss achieves this. He can play on the wing and would be good cover for Silva. He is versatile which is what Mancio prefers... Why because we can reduce the squad which is less agro, the rotation works better. From now on I think it will be 1 in and at least 2 out. Also helps with the new regs coming in by keeping the wage bill down. Hazard is a win win all round can that be said of many would be purchases at this phase in are development. Certainly can't be said of Pastore. Luiz also fit the bill Lescott and Bridge out luiz in. 1 in 2 out and better squad

If we are looking at English the. Ashley young in SWP and Weiss out. Young is also versatile as he can play up front as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.