Who's next??

To get Bale we would need to offer Richards, Ade, SWP and Lescott. Which would still be good for us but not for spurs as it would send the wrong signal. The only way they would let him go is for cold hard cash, probably £50 mill and on a cash deal we ain't gona do that

Mad 4 It said:
To get Bale we would need to offer Richards, Ade, SWP and Lescott. Which would still be good for us but not for spurs as it would send the wrong signal. The only way they would let him go is for cold hard cash, probably £50 mill and on a cash deal we ain't gona do that

We dont need Bale.

southern muppet said:
Black Solied said:
LOL! Does someone really believe Kaka would want to come here? He wants to stay in Madrid and im 100% sure he is not coming here. Seriously people..it's nice to dream but thats unrealistic...

He was closer than most of us think, to coming here in January 2009 when we were an absolute shadow of the club we are now.

I don't think a LOAN of all things considering the specific circumstances - with Kaka not holding down a regular place in the RM team, Real in need of a striker and Mourinho directly quoted as wanting Ade - is entirlely unrealistic. I think it would benefit all parties.

It probably won't happen, but then idea that it COULD is far from laughable. IMO anyway.
I agree Mourinho needs striker cover. However he wont endanger his chance of replacing Fergie at Utd by loaning Kaka to us. I suspect he will try and organise some swap/purchase deal with Utd if possible. He has a medium/long term plan to move to the PL to replace Fergie and we are Fergie's current No1 enemy. I think we have a better chance of getting Barca players.

kboi1982 said:
Bale will come in the summer if the spuds finish 5th
I fon't know why, and I have o reason to feel this way but I think the bale hype will fizzle over time.

Pastore, Djanic or Hazzard. One of those 3 will do it for me

Plain Speaking said:
southern muppet said:
He was closer than most of us think, to coming here in January 2009 when we were an absolute shadow of the club we are now.

I don't think a LOAN of all things considering the specific circumstances - with Kaka not holding down a regular place in the RM team, Real in need of a striker and Mourinho directly quoted as wanting Ade - is entirlely unrealistic. I think it would benefit all parties.

It probably won't happen, but then idea that it COULD is far from laughable. IMO anyway.
I agree Mourinho needs striker cover. However he wont endanger his chance of replacing Fergie at Utd by loaning Kaka to us.I suspect he will try and organise some swap/purchase deal with Utd if possible. He has a medium/long term plan to move to the PL to replace Fergie and we are Fergie's current No1 enemy. I think we have a better chance of getting Barca players.

This is all just speculation/manure-wanking media muppetry - I'd bet these sorts of thoughts don't even enter Mourinho's head.

Apart from anything else - he doesn't know if Ferguson's gonna be in the job for another five years yet.

Who would he swap him for or want to buy at United anyway? All of their strikers are either not available (Rooney), not the right type of player (Berbatov) or not good enough (all the others).

Heard it could be Gary Cahill - Bolton Just signed David Weater earlier today.

Anybody else heard the rumour that Micah is getting a bit of a cobb-on about his lack of first team opportunities, and may be leaving pretty soon?...Hope not, as his personal & professional attitude have both improved markedly under Mancini's tutelage imo.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Heard it could be Gary Cahill - Bolton Just signed David Weater earlier today.
Anybody else heard the rumour that Micah is getting a bit of a cobb-on about his lack of first team opportunities, and may be leaving pretty soon?...Hope not, as his personal & professional attitude have both improved markedly under Mancini's tutelage imo.
Cahill will go to Chelsea. Hope that Micah will stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.