Who's next??

Pjanic fits exactly into that category!

he scored at the bernabeu against RM for Lyon to knock them out of the CL last year

i dont think we will sign anyone else this window. if we do, possibly Luiz, but i dont think we need anyone else now, Dzeko was the final piece for this season.

BIG DONKEY said:
Pjanic fits exactly into that category!

he scored at the bernabeu against RM for Lyon to knock them out of the CL last year

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZZy9s_VAR4[/youtube]

young and very good player

Keeper for cover if Given goes.

Think with YaYa and Barry we can cover for DeJong in the short term. At a push we could move Kompany there but that would be a last resort for me.

Tevez, Dzeko, Balotelli - top forwards. Maybe keep Jo or bring another striker in. Hope Guidetti gets a run at Leicester so we can see what he can do in a good team.

Luiz looks like Mancini really wants him so I would expect this to happen. We might see him playing at LB as Kolarov seems to be struggling a little settling in though time should be given to all our new players including Dzeko to settle in.

Typical of the mutation of some of our fans. Never satisfied or can take in what we have just been gifted. It's all about who is next.

I'm delighted with Edin, I honestly didn't expect a single high profile signing this January. I'll just enjoy his signing.

svennis pennis said:
Typical of the mutation of some of our fans. Never satisfied or can take in what we have just been gifted. It's all about who is next.

I'm delighted with Edin, I honestly didn't expect a single high profile signing this January. I'll just enjoy his signing.

Spot on pal. You have to laugh at some of the folk on here... No more signings please. Lets wait until the summer.

I think we must have another attacking midfielder. Against Arsenal Silva's injury was a huge blow. Our rivals may target him and we should have cover and options. Plus ideally one more top class "flexible" defender (Luiz/Subotic).

Plain Speaking said:
I think we must have another attacking midfielder. Against Arsenal Silva's injury was a huge blow. Our rivals may target him and we should have cover and options. Plus ideally one more top class "flexible" defender (Luiz/Subotic).

we deffo dont need anymore defenders,but agreed with you in another creative midfielder,or hopefully Gai assilyn(spelling) will come good,id actually forgot about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.