Who's next??

vincent said:
svennis pennis said:
Typical of the mutation of some of our fans. Never satisfied or can take in what we have just been gifted. It's all about who is next.

I'm delighted with Edin, I honestly didn't expect a single high profile signing this January. I'll just enjoy his signing.

Spot on pal. You have to laugh at some of the folk on here... No more signings please. Lets wait until the summer.

Did you know that there is a FINANCIAL RULE coming after this season? And we might not be capapble of doing many big signings after that for a while.... Thats why they are acting NOW!
So there will probly be a couple signings, it's just a fact.

I am happy with this squad, but many of these fans know that they are planning inside the club another 1-2 transfers probly. So there is no reason to laugh at the fans.

They are just guessing who it will be. If we signed Dzeko this fast, of course there are coming more signings.

Black Solied said:
Did you know that there is a FINANCIAL RULE coming after this season? And we might not be capapble of doing many big signings after that for a while.... Thats why they are acting NOW!

I am happy with this squad, but many of these fans know that they are planning inside the club another 1-2 transfers probly. So there is no reason to laugh at the fans.

They are just guessing who it will be. If we signed Dzeko this fast, of course there are coming more signings.

You really don't understand the FFP regulations, do you?

Damocles said:
Black Solied said:

Not really good...i admit. But i know we can't just throw away cash on deals like Edins anymore. Our club is not earning as much as Uniteds or Arsenals for example. Even Liverpool are above us. But you can explain to me better if you want.

Black Solied said:
Damocles said:

Not really good...i admit. But i know we can't just throw away cash on deals like Edins anymore. Our club is not earning as much as Uniteds or Arsenals for example. Even Liverpool are above us. But you can explain to me better if you want.

*sigh*

<a class="postlink" href="http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2010/10/how-manchester-city-could-break-even.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2010/10 ... -even.html</a>

svennis pennis said:
Typical of the mutation of some of our fans. Never satisfied or can take in what we have just been gifted. It's all about who is next.

I'm delighted with Edin, I honestly didn't expect a single high profile signing this January. I'll just enjoy his signing.

I never thought i would ever see the day that City fans had the spoilt brat mentality, but i'm afraid the evidence is here for all to see..............embarrassing!

Danamy said:
svennis pennis said:

I never thought i would ever see the day that City fans had the spoilt brat mentality, but i'm afraid the evidence is here for all to see..............embarrassing!

I think you're overreacting guys,i don't believe the OP,when making this thread,or others who have contributed,intended to come across that way.

Its clear there are still areas that can be strengthened,we have the ability to do so,subsequently,is it not a certainty more players will arrive?

Our supporters are simply enjoying the ride,as such,they are asking legitimate questions imo.

The obvious assumption has to br that Roberto Mancini is desperate to offload the trio of Santa Cruz, Adebayor and Jo.

Two of these will be gone by 31/1/11.

We need at the very least one more striker. I'd suggest we invest £12m in Southampton teenager Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain before Arsenal complete his signature in the next 7 to 10 days to rotate with Dzeko and Balotelli.

Secondly, we know we need more midfield creativity. The absence of David Silva at the Emirates was telling. Those mentioned earlier in the thread, especially Gourcoff, are the kind we need. For me Gourcoff, Silva and Tevez would offer enough creativity in midfield with assistance fom Adam Johnson operating on either of the wings.

Clearly, Mancini is going to feel A lot better when at least one of either Santa Cruz or Adebayor is no longer at Eastlands. This to balance the 25 man squad that has to be notified to the Premier League as at 1/2/11.

Tez Tosterone said:
The obvious assumption has to br that Roberto Mancini is desperate to offload the trio of Santa Cruz, Adebayor and Jo.

Two of these will be gone by 31/1/11.

We need at the very least one more striker. I'd suggest we invest £12m in Southampton teenager Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain before Arsenal complete his signature in the next 7 to 10 days to rotate with Dzeko and Balotelli.

Secondly, we know we need more midfield creativity. The absence of David Silva at the Emirates was telling. Those mentioned earlier in the thread, especially Gourcoff, are the kind we need. For me Gourcoff, Silva and Tevez would offer enough creativity in midfield with assistance fom Adam Johnson operating on either of the wings.

Clearly, Mancini is going to feel A lot better when at least one of either Santa Cruz or Adebayor is no longer at Eastlands. This to balance the 25 man squad that has to be notified to the Premier League as at 1/2/11.

mate you can't get a Gourcuff type to sit on the bench the majority of the time, or when Silva is fit and playing. Football just doesn't work this way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.